• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuesday

locked one in early

2 units

DuQuesne-2 at iowa

duquesne is the better team plain and simple. the stands were only half full for iowa's opener and i dont see the crowd being a factor. If iowa had won their opener i would have put more on this game, but i am little concerned now that duquesne will take them a little lightly. iowa only has one day in between games to improve significantly, doubt that happens.

Get 'em bro! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Melquan Bolding is out for duquesne :bang: went to see why line dropped half point and found out one of their most important players is out a few weeks now, terrible news...not sure if wanna let the 2 units ride even though i really want to fade iowa. wish i knew about that injury

Comment

1 unit

Colgate-2 vs yale= taking a stab at this one here. colgate was very competitive vs uconn yesterday and im thinking they carry over some confidence to this game.

Comment

GL this season B. Hope all is well! :beerbang:

Comment

after mulling it over for a long time i decided to buy back the duquesne play and will forfeit juice. I'll subtract 0.2 units from record. as bad as i want to fade iowa, bolding's injury has scared me off. i made the bet under the assumption duquesnse had a full deck and i cant justify the play now. should be an ugly game

Comment

1 unit

CAL RIVERSIDE+10 at usc= usc is missing the majority of their key players tonight besides dwight lewis. i would love to put more onthis but i dont trust riverside. worth a unit tho considering it should be low scoring and ugly where the points could come in handy

Comment

dont lose any juice from the duquesne buy back cuz the game pushed. what an ugly game that was. pushed the riverside game also.

Comment

Working...
                X