Harmonious Return

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious Return

Made first plays of the season this morning. Caught a winner with Temple just now getting the 10 (not that anyone cares since it's over, well, except me). Other two for today:

1 UNIT
    Kansas (-7)
    Michigan State (-4)

GL this season everyone, looking forward to it and gonna ty to be around to fight with FlyersFan as much as possible. Go Big East!!!

:thumbs:

I just got home and saw the updated lines? Kansas is -12 and Mich State -10.5???

What the hell was my guy doing this morning? Disregard for purposes of fairness... Anyway, I'll be around (and I really do have those lines... so far).

Comment

..they almost sound like 1st half lines...maybe your guy was looking at those lines instead...better for you - obviously...best of luck this year...

~md

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
        GL this season everyone, looking forward to it and gonna ty to be around to fight with FlyersFan as much as possible....:thumbs:
        Just let me know what the odds are for each round......:punch:
        You know, I'll wager on almost anything except the Browns....:laughing:

Welcome back and GL Cuse! :beerbang:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

gl this year cuse.. nice numbers on those :beerbang:

Comment

thnx guys

THURSDAY

Syracuse (+1.5). Playing the West to East travel moreso than anything in this one. Pac 10 teams are notorious for taking a dump when coming to the East coast, and Syracuse will have a generous crowd at MSG and always plays well there (traditionally). Both teams should have very solid years, but both have depth issues I think.

North Carolina (-1.5). The size of UNC I think will be the deciding factor here. Thompson should have a big year, and he and Davis will slaughter Lauderdale in the paint. Dallas fouls out in about 20 minutes tonight is my guess. Interesting tonight to see how Turner plays against a real team, especially if they try Ginyard on him.

South Carolina (-6.5). Better team with best player on the court.

Comment

How bout them Orange? Very impressive. Also, took my first trip ever to Notre Dame this weekend, and what a place. I don't even like ND, but it was really cool.

Got all 3 last Thursday before I left for Indiana. Diving back in today.

MONDAY

Texas (-15.5). Personally, if they spread were 25, I still might play it. I know Texas has young kids going on the "road" for the first time, and that is troublesome, but they have far superior talent to Iowa and should be able to run them right off the floor.

Looking at a couple others, but only have that one in so far :thumbs:

Comment

Add

Purdue (-2). Going against any Bruce Pearl coached team not playing at home is generally a solid proposition. Purdue is far more disciplined, and a better team, but they need E'Twaun Moore to remember how to shoot. He's been abyssmal this year, and wasn't good last year either. The VOls are a totally different team away from the friendly orange confines.

Comment

Welcome Back Cuse!

Comment

Good Luck tonight

w/ the boilermakers

CUSE IS IN THE HOUSE

oh my god
                    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Good to see ya around cuse! Hopefully Purdue holds on for ya :thumbs:
                      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Thanks guys, good to see everyone is doing well! Kev, Willi Bunk, UDoggie :beerbang:

Got boned by Purdue last night (way to not call the foul ref, and way to miss both free throws frosh!)

TUESDAY
                        Virginia (Pk)
                        Cincinnati (+3.5)
                        Gonzaga (+2)
                        Texas (-8)

Comment

gl tonight cuse, lookin at zaga

Comment

GL Cuse! :thumbs:
                            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

3-1 last nite, grrr UVA.

WEDNESDAY
                              Kentucky (-9.5)
                              CIncinnati (+1)
                              Duquense (Pk)
                              Duke (-9.5)

Comment

Working...
                              X