College Buckets Wednesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Buckets Wednesday

A decent day yesterday, at 4-3, but pretty much flamed out on the night time action after a good afternoon.

Iowa State was my best call of the day as they won wire-to-wire.

While Jax St being the worst! Other were Ok, as they were at least in the game until the 2nd half, but then the better teams pulled ahead...Maybe should start looking at first half lines for these scrappy teams that lack the depth to hang all game, i.e. Western Kentucky vs. LSU.

YTD: 7-4.

Going to tail JoPA on the Kent and Central Michigan plays. I think they both are solid calls.

Others:

Utah State +3 (bought 1/2) over Utah...Think this game should be a pick'em. Aggies are a better team on paper, and I think the Utes are getting love from years past. UState is the fave to win the WAC and I think they are the better team in this moatch up by far.

?????????????Northewestern +5 over Butler????????????????????

I really want to play on Northwestern, but I am still trying to make a case. Butler is Butler, and they will play their style of hoops. Like the fact that NW is at home, but they did lose Coble for the season last game, and may be too early to adjust without him for the rest of the team. NW is a solid play-on team, but I don't know if they are at this moment.

Any thoughts from you guys would help!!

Also looking at Nebraska over St.Louis...

GL Woody! :thumbs:
    Its not an addiction, its a way of life

Comment

GL Woodrow.....but now with the late news this afternoon I'm not as confident in my Kent play! Not pulling it though....check out my thread about Chris Singletary and his torn meniscus.
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
      X