Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thursday

5-2-1 +10.8 units

wanna play on richmond but could be close game, probly will be better spots to back them

2 units
    RIDER+5 at virginia

1 unit

RIDER ML+190

Faded uva the other day vs usf and watched whole game, they really looked like ****. hoping rider continues to surprise, they got some ballers on that team and beating miss state the way they did is impressive. appears they could be just about on par with sienna and niagara, both of whom i think would be uva even on the road.

1 unit

DENVER-4 vs. montana= i think this is a let down spot for montana after sweeping the 3 game tourney they hosted. denver has a solid home court advantage, they won majority of their home games last year, and with all their starters back i expect them to avenge last years loss to montana

GL today Beholdah! :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thanks joe, you 2

1 unit

OLE PISS-10 vs indiana= i dont see how the young hoosiers in this game long enough to be in position to win, thinking the rebels pull away at some point. ole miss has a chance to make a lot of noise this year.

Comment

To hot to holdah to cold to foldah, GL! :beerbang:
        Its not an addiction, its a way of life

Comment

Working...
        X