Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/20 Hoops

GT -5

I know I'm a homer, but GMU is coming off a tough loss. GT played horrible against Dayton and still should have won. GT is a young team and should improve exponentially (even in yesterday's game the 2H was much better than the 1H). I'm a little nervous about a back door cover because GT is such a poor free throw shooting team, but hopefully the game will be in hand before in comes down to that.

I agree with you. Although the game was sloppy yesterday, as a Dayton fan, part of that is the pace and pressure the Flyers apply on Defense. As a team they are learning to play under better control on offense but they play in a very similar style to Michigan State where they force the other team to look a little poor sometimes. But GT did a great job of taking control of the game for the stretch in the second half and I expect that and the athleticism advantage to carry over against GM today.

GLTA:thumbs:
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Get out the whoopin stick Jackets! :thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Wow, do I know my team or what? GT went 7/14 from the free throw line in the last 3 minutes and almost blew a 16 point lead. GMU actually had the lead down to 6 with under a minute to go before GT made 4 straight FT's.

Comment

They will have a lot of problems this year if they don't shore that up. And they aren't good enough to be up 20 on teams in the ACC.
          MLB
          May
          Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
          Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
          Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
          Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
          Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
          Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Working...
          X