Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday

Tough one last night with Robertson not going for Cal and OSU having a tough time in the first half stretch. I also expected a better effort out of Turner.

On to today

Gt -5' 2 Units
    Superior athletes and Favors and the other big guy will have a huge advantage inside that they didn't have yesterday with both size and athleticism. I also expect GT to handle the ball better as they are facing a similar team as yesterday but with less depth and athleticism.

Dayton +6 3 Units +220 1 Unit

Depth of Dayton will be a real issue for Nova today after a draining game yesterday. Fisher and Reynolds logged 39 and 37 yesterday in a game that they had to battle while Nova really only wants to go 7 deep with Redding's suspension and Yarou going home. London Warren, while limited offensively, is a tenacious defender who applies as much pressure as any point guard in the country and should wear on Fisher/Reynolds as they won't get the breaks due to the depth problems. Dayton on the other hand is returning 9 guys who averaged atleast 9 minutes a game and has a significant size advantage with Nova playing 3 of their top 7 over 6'6". This game also has a greater importance to a team like Dayton (with less top teams on their schedule) who has shown an ability to step up in recent seasons when facing the Big East. I expect a close battle in the first half with Dayton wearing down Villanova in the second half.

Akron pk 2 Units
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

And no I won't be playing them every game. I just think their is value still here. If they win this game I would expect that I won't have a play on Dayton till possibly the new year.
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Hope them Flyboys cash for ya bro.....GL!:thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
      X