• Show
Clear All

• monday

11-9-1 +7.75 u

sj st came up short for me sunday, didnt think too highly of riverside

locked one in early

3 units

Texas-15.5 vs. iowa (in missouri)

I figure this line will go up so if i wanna take a unit off this i'll have a middle opportunity, but i dont see how texas doesnt demolish iowa here. iowa doesnt have the athleticsm or depth to hang with texas. I'll be shocked if texas doesnt destroy them.

giving wichita state a strong look as well. maybe can get more line value in that one by waiting it out.

i love the value in the shockers tomorrow. i think they win this game more than the number implies. pitt is still largely unproven and will be much better later in the year. wichita state is only a couple of hours away and they will have a lot of fans at the game, creating a tough road environment for the inexperienced panthers. wichita is more athletic than the 3 teams pitt has faced so far.

3 units

Wichita +6

1 unit

Wichita ml+220

Comment

gonna be out all day tomorrow so i dont foresee taking any more action. need an asswhoopin and an outright for a big nite

gl all :thumbs:

Comment

BOL to ya bro....like the Horns today too! :thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

you want to know whats funny, I live in wichita and don't know nothing about wsu lol
          Will update record one of these days or when I have time, whatever comes first lol.

Comment

GL today Beholdah :thumbs:
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

2 units

Texas-9 2nd half

i misjudged pitt, pissed about that... texas looked on verge of blowing this game open then started ******* around. it would be absurd for them to not pull away in 2nd half, they are so much better than iowa its rediculous.

Comment

ended up winning 0.7 units despite the wichita debacle. texas shouldve won that game by 50

Comment

Working...
                X