Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Buckets Monday

16-10 YTD.

Played Cinnci +4 ealrier but it just tipped a few minutes ago...Thought it was tonight.

The others:

Texas -15 over Iowa...Cannot see this one being close at all. Iowa has no depth and no scoring. And Texas has both of those. texas by 20+.

Texas-San Antonio -3 over Cal-Irvine...Good team and catching a not-so-good Cal-Irvine team who has to travel dwon to Kentucky for this game.

Montana +7 (1st haLF ONLY) over Oregon...Montana is oneof those slow moving, defensive teams and may frutrate the Ducks for a half, but eventually pull away by the end of the game.

Peperdine +8 (1st half only) over UCLA...too young teams, but Pepp has more experience with their young dudes. Think they hang for a but but don't know about the whole game.

Witchy State +6 over Pitt. Pitt living off of last year I think and this one will come down to the end most likely with 6 being a bit too much.

Thats all for now! GL!

adding one more:

Purdue -2 over Tenny...Really like this experienced Purdue team and I am excited to watch them this year. I think they will beat Tenny with fundamentals and rebounding in this game. I just don't trust SEC teams over the upper class of the Big 10 early.

Comment

Working...
    X