Clear All

• Turkey

Finally a winning day yesTURDay.

ytd 47-52 -18.35

Creighton +7
    X -5.5
    Minny +2

2 units each

Portland also looking like a play. Like it at +5.5, but hoping to grab a +6 if i can at one of the square books, as it seems the public is liking UCLA

GL Stiff and have a great feast today.......oh, yea enjoy the Turkey too! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL today, Stif.

Like that Creighton pick and the line....hoping my book gets it up to 7 too. I think the experience of playing at UD Arena earlier this year can only help Creighton against a Michigan team that has thus far feasted on cupcakes. Creighton played UD in a very tight game a couple weeks ago at UD Arena...the game ended up being a 10 point victory for UD, but the final score was not indicative of how close Creighton played UD that day...and UD Arena is NOT an easy place to play. That can only help on a neutral floor today.
      "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Nigel - I'm not sure where you play, but most books are up to +7 now. I could have gotten +7.5 had I waited. I do agree that Creighton should be well prepared to compete with an untested Michigan team today. They also return nearly their entire team from last season which can only help. I'm a little concerned though that the line keeps moving up (from -6 to -7) along with the public opinion on Michigan and hasn't shown any buyback on Creighton, at least not yet.

I guess I should have taken Portland +5.5 while it was available, as it's now down to +4. Hoping it gets at least back to +5 by game time, as I'm guessing the public will continue to pound UCLA all day long despite the suspect line and reverse line movement to match.

Anyone have an opinion on the Alabama/Baylor game? I was considering Baylor, but the fact that it seems like a pretty public play and the reverse line move there (from ALA +1.5 to ALA +1) have me slightly concerned. I can get Baylor as a pick em right now and it seems like a good deal to me.

Comment

gl stiff :beerbang:

Comment

adding:

Portland +5.5
            Houston +2

2 units each

Comment

Working...
            X