• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wednesday

24-19-1 +12.75u

locked 1 in early

1 unit

VCU-4 vs rhode island = vcu has a solid home court advantage and has played great at home. uri hasnt really been tested yet.

going to back vandy at home over mizzou. memorial gym is a great home court advantage and i really like vandys squad this year. ogilvy is a mismatch and should have a big game. i think vandy will have a little trouble with the press, but they do have experienced guard play and the weapons to do damage wen they break the press.

got the day off today and im going to spend alot of time capping the slate. i am liking a lot of home teams right now

UTAH STATE has not lost a home game since february 25, 2006. near pickem at home tonight vs a solid byu squad, who will have their first tough road game of the year

Comment

1 unit each

UTAH ST-1 vs. byu

WEBER STATE pk (+100) vs utah= weber hung with byu most of that game and is better than their record. dont think utah is that good

Comment

1 unit

Vanderbilt-4.5 vs. missouri

Comment

want to back richmond at home, but odu should really bring it in this game after their dissapointing showing in that tourney, gonna lay off

Comment

1 unit

Bradley-5.5 at northern illinois= xavier silas is still not supposed to suit up for northern iowa, and though they did hang in there with niu last game, they lost to SE Missouri st the game before that, that is freaking terrible, bradley should handle them
            Last edited by TheBeholdah; 12-02-2009, 03:18 PM.

Comment

GL Beholdah....will more than likely make a play on Bradley and already on the Spidahs! :thumbs:
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL today B! :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X