UD Flyers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UD Flyers

A little insight on tonight's game although I am not committed to a selection yet. Dayton's performance has fallen below expectations so far this season. Their problem hasn't been one issue all season, one game they get pounded at the foul line, another game they turn the ball over too many times, another game they shoot poorly, another game they get burned by a team knocking down 3's. Fortunately for them they face a Miami (OH) team that plays a solid brand of basketball and attempts to get after you defensively. The problem for Miami is that Dayton does the same thing but with significantly superior athletes and talent.

Miami also doesn't do any of the things well that Dayton has had problems with. Miami averages more TO's than they force, they only force an average of 11 per game. With the exception of the 15-27 effort at UK they have been consistently average shooting 3's. They are a good FT shooting team but they give up more FT's than they shoot. They also give up more offensive boards than they retrieve.

As they have played so far I would say the line is spot on. But Dayton can certainly turn their game up and I think the hot shooting of Towson in the last game while being able to recover from 18 down may have sparked the team. I expect a stronger defensive focus and performance from the Flyers which should allow them to control the game vs Miami.

I doubt I will have an out to place a wager on the total but I expect this game to stay well under the current total of 135 as these teams have a recent history of some ugly games.
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

gl tnite, that was an impressive comeback vs towson, even though they shouldnt have been in that position

Comment

Two for tonight

Tulsa -1'
      Utah st -1

Both for 2 units

Also played dayton and richmond but didn't get in.
      MLB
      May
      Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
      Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
      Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
      Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
      Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
      Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

Working...
      X