Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fri/sat/sun

28-22-1 +12.55 u

frustrating nite yesterday two close losses, hope to bounce back this weekend

1 unit

Xavier-15 vs. kent

im going to starting playing a few totals here and there, havent played any yet. considering under in cal riv san diego game. cal riv is a solid defensive team, held bakersfield to 10 first half points the other day, both teams use a lot of clock.

X ought to be the play that starts ya back on the winning side.....GL Beholdah! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

2 so far for saturday

1 unit

Missouri St-17 vs. air force= air force has played one above average team this year (NO Colorado) and got crushed by 24 at home. this is their first road game and they are dealing with a couple injuries to their thin line up. i dont see why tom fow(10 ppg) would play since he had a concussion in practice less than a week ago. another starter, schaefer, is out as well. air force relies heavily on two players, parker and washington. and missouri states depth should wear them down. lotta points to lay but i dont see how air force will fare well in their first road game.

1 unit

Rhode Island vs. Providence: over 158.5= think the winner has a good chance to get in the 90's. should be a fast paced game.

Comment

fortunate to win the xavier bet, crazy how things even out in gambling, for every 1 point loss there's a 1 point win.

one thing i have to say, Troy has been the thorn in my side of the early season as i've lost almost 6 units betting on them, they finally show up against a quality team and win at auburn tonight. and middle tenn state did at uab the other day exactly what i thought troy would do, take them down to the wire. safe to say i wont have another wager involving troy this season.

Comment

taking a stab at this under

1 unit

Riverside vs. san diego: under 126.5

Comment

1 unit

Charlotte+18.5 at louisville= jerry smith and preston knowles as well as another guard expected to miss this game for louisville,. lot of points to lay since there not at full strength

Comment

Like the UNCC play....GL Beholdah! :thumbs:
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

1 unit

Chattanooga-7.5 vs elon= strictly fading elon, dont like chattanooga much at this point but i cant resist fading elon.

Comment

sun day

1 unit

Harvard+18.5 at uconn

Comment

GL to ya Beholdah....it's you vs. The Mitt! :thumbs:

Comment

1 unit

Idaho vs. Portland: Over 145.5

alot of great shooters on the court in this one, Idaho has a very efficient offense and like to play uptempo. their defense proved to be suspect in their last game at northridge, allowing 95 points. portland has the shooters to shred them

Comment

gonna try 1 more total, the pace of idaho portland game much slower than i expected and portland shooting horribly

1 unit

Washington vs. CSUN: Over 161

Comment

Working...
                        X