Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigel's 12/10 Pick

Will check and update YTD...think its 1-2 -- -3 units

Cincinnati -16 v. Miami(OH) -- 2 units -- Haven't been around for a few days...been sick as a dog. That X showing on Tuesday night didn't help...they are in bad shape. The Shootout should be interesting Sunday night. While UC basketball has had some tough years lately, when they were good (which I believe they are this year), they never...NEVER...suffered from "look ahead" syndrome prior to playing X. Actually, there performances prior to previous X games usually added a couple of points to those spreads. I realize this is a different coach and obviously a different team, but for some reason, I see the same thing happening tonight. This Miami team just isn't very good. I don't think they have the horses to keep up with Cincy tonight. Think this has 20+ point UC win written all over it.

GL!!
    "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Hope ya feel better Nigel......and GL on yer play! MU-OH got a lesson in looking ahead against Temple.....:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
    X