• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoePa's 12/12 College Hoops

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 73 - 65 - 4
    UNITS: -1.25
    12/11: 1 - 0
    MAC: 16 - 10 - 1

I'll be at the PI-2T / Kent game sitting in Sec. 24, Row C, Seat 2 for all you game hopefuls......Bunk, MML, Fitter, et. al......sitting with 3 old guys, one who looks like U.S. Grant, one like Barney Rubble, and one who looks like Clyde Crashcup (for all you old time cartoon watchers)....I'm the guy who looks like Shaggy from Scooby Doo without the dog or flavor saver!

:laughing:

Probably asking for trouble trying to squeeze all these in before I run to the car.....oh well....

MEMPHIS -14.5 @ Arkansas Little Rock L
    RICHMOND +2.5 @ Virginia Commonwealth L
    NORTHERN IOWA -3 vs. Siena W
    BOWLING GREEN +4 @ Canisius W
    BALL STATE +3 @ Tennessee Tech L
    TOLEDO +11.5 @ Valparaiso L

Added games:

MISSOURI STATE -4@ Arkansas State W
    OREGON STATE +7.5 @ Nebrasaka W
    KANSAS STATE +2.5 @ Unlv W

OVEN MITT YTD: 10 - 6 - 1
    12/10: 0 - 1

"DEFINITELY"
    KENTUCKY -9 @ Indiana W

GL to ya! :glass:
    Last edited by joepa66; 12-12-2009, 10:28 PM.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Really like Northern Iowa, joe.

Good luck today

Comment

Not a great start to today's games......but I did see Kent play at Pitt and not play too terribly. You are never gonna get the calls on the road vs. any big conference! And got to meet BUNK MORELAND at the game!

:thumbs: Great to see ya Bunk and look forward to some games at Kent with ya! Hope your drive home was safe.

Oh yea, I added Mizzou St., KansasSt. and OregonSt. at the top......:beerbang:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Great stuff.

I have had the opportunity to meet all of the mods/admin here except I think 2 (hope to meet both of them one day as well), plus flyers fan. I gotta say, there wasn't a person in the group I didn't like and enjoy spending time with, and I have some really great and funny memories of alot of the stuff that happened.

It really is a unique opportunity to meet the person that goes along with that avatar we get accustomed to seeing every day on here, and see what they're really like. Some I was pretty much right on with, and some I have to admit I was WAY off on what I thought they would actually be like in person, lol

If anyone is ever in a situation to meet someone else from here (provided it's someone you like, lol), I personally suggest taking the time to at least meet up and see what the other person is all about. From my experiences, I think you'll probably be glad you did.

Comment

Couldn't agree more Stiff. Met up with Bunk at halftime of the game and we talked a bit after the game as well. We have talked on the phone in the past and I feel like I already know him and one of his best friends who was with him at the game is a Kent alum, as I am, and I happen to work for Kent. If I wasn't with three other more mature guys I would have gone to Fatheads or somewhere and enjoyed a few beers with him.

I have also talked with Kevin several times by phone and some of our conversations got into really getting to know the person on the other end of the line. I've really enjoyed my time on "our site" along with the relationships I have forged with others. Even though most are simply by thread posts you really feel like ya know the guys and the only thing missing is a face.

It was a great opportunity and Bunk and I promised to meet up again and share my half court tickets at an upcoming Kent game. Guess we''ll have to hit up Ray's Place my old stomping ground as an undergrad. If I had the $$$ I'd definitely go to Cali to see the Bucks and Ducks and meet up with Flyers as well, and of course, BP, DeadGarcia (where ever he is I hope he's doing well), Gads, Fitter, Underdogg, Shorts, DanAnderson, and too many more to name but you know who you guys are!

Hey maybe a Predictem facebook page is in order! Or at least a Predictem "Reunion"....LMAO! :thumbs:

Comment

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 79 - 68 - 4
            UNITS: -.50
            12/12: 5 - 4
            MAC: 18 - 12 - 1

OVEN MITT YTD: 11 - 6 - 1
            12/12: 1 - 0

Comment

Right on

:thumbs:

Great to meet ya JOE !!!!!

Next time leave Barney and Ulysses at home:laughing:
              Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
              (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
              (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
              (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
              (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Small world boys, I as well went to Kent. I need to check out a weekend game. Like Stiff said, it would be nice to put a face to the avatar.
                NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
                O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
                Teasers:
                Rothstein's leans:
                Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
                NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
                O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
                Rothstein's "leans":
                Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNK MORELAND View Post
                  :thumbs: Great to meet ya JOE !!!!! Next time leave Barney and Ulysses at home:laughing:
                  LMFAO BUNK! Those guys are a couple of real fish and drank me under the table and out of cash for food on the way home :beer2: Not too hard when the beers are in the $7-9 range......

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
                    Small world boys, I as well went to Kent. I need to check out a weekend game. Like Stiff said, it would be nice to put a face to the avatar.
                    Nicky....we gotta get together with BUNK for a Kent game. I only have 2 season tickets but we can always scarf another or two in the same section and just sit together. :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                      Nicky....we gotta get together with BUNK for a Kent game. I only have 2 season tickets but we can always scarf another or two in the same section and just sit together. :thumbs:

we gotta "tee em up" in the summer too
                      Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

F - O - R - E!

Comment

Working...
                        X