Cincinnati Bearcats vs. Xavier Musketeers Preview and Pick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cincinnati Bearcats vs. Xavier Musketeers Preview and Pick

Check out Ryno's take on Sunday's NCAA basketball game between <a href="http://www.predictem.com/cbb/cincinnati-xavier.php" title="Cincinnati Bearcats vs. Xavier Musketeers">Cincinnati Bearcats vs. Xavier Musketeers</a>.
    Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

I totally agree with his analysis...Xavier is lost on offense right now. No movement on offense at all...the guards essentially throw it around the perimeter for 28 seconds then one of them tries to take his man one on one....it is UGLY, to say the least.

Plus, I can't remember the last time a first year X coach won the Shootout. I know Prosser, Matta and Miller weren't able to do it.

On the flipside, this truly is one of those rivalries where you can throw the numbers out the window. UC had some truly dominant teams that were ranked No. 1 in the country lose both at home and away to much less talented Xavier teams....and this is UC's first true road game.

The line is what's mind boggling about this matchup. X has no business being favored in this game based on what has happened on the court to date...yet, there they sit at -3.5....I don't get it. I might just stay away and watch it tonight...I'd like to say "sit back and enjoy it," but based on what I've seen from X this year, I think its going to be an ugly game...it will likely resemble rugby moreso than basketball.
    "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Working...
    X