• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wedday

39-31-1: +13.55

only locked 1 in overnight

1 unit

Mississippi St vs. Wright St: Over 132.5

wright has solid guard play and i think they can break 60 here, miss st should do the rest to get this over, i think this numbers a little light because of each team's recent performances, wright played low scoring game with miami oh, miss st played a couple weak offensive squads in ucla and depaul. should be relatively competitive game, hopefully free throws at the end.

GL tonight Beholdah......haven't even looked at a line today....finals week...Ugh! :thumbs: :puke:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

just got off work and sitting here fighting the urge to jump on cinci at the last minute. i really want to back them but they have let me down twice on multi unit plays in overtime. plus they couldnt hit free throws if the hoop was 2 feet wider. also lean to wilmington

if i dont post b4 7 that means im keeping it to one play tonight, i may be on up to 12 plays on saturday, like the way that slate is shaping up, dont wanna force anything prior to that.

Comment

1 unit

Cincy-1.5

i just...couldnt..lay..offf...

uab has played nobody

Comment

cincy :laughing: i deserved to lose that wager and will learn from it, last second wagers are freaking retarded, i talked myself out of backing cincy last night, then at 7 02 pm with the game about to be off the board i locked it in haha. ruined a good call on the miss st total.

not playing anything thursday, may have a play friday, but im focusing on the big saturday slate.

gl everybody next couple nights :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
          X