• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SaturSlate

40-32-1: +13.45

a lot of numbers sharper than i had hoped

2 units

Missouri St-1.5 at st louis= the billikins home court advantage is solid, they dont lose there too often, however with their best guard Mitchell out with an eye injury, i tihnk they will turn the ball over alot, he's their best ball handler and mizzou st gets after it defensively. i think the bears depth and the absense of mitchell will the difference in this game. i really dont care about this being a tough place to play, mizzou st has more quality depth and is at full strength.

1 unit

Mississippi St-3 at houston= houston has not faced a team that can D up the way miss st can, i expect miss st to win the rebounding battle by 10+ here, houston has been getting beat bad on the boards. i dont see anyone on houston that matchup with varnardo.

kickin it at the crib tonight so will add as i play them. was hoping for more favorable numbers on a lot of games
    Last edited by TheBeholdah; 12-19-2009, 01:22 PM.

Happy Saturday Beholdah! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

1 unit

Northwestern vs stanford : Under 133.5

for some reason my missouri st didnt go thru. i have it at -1.5 now because i just put it in, not sure why the bet didnt go thru last night

edited it above

Comment

1 unit

Illinois-8 at georgia= georgia is just a crappy team, illinois seems to be hitting their stride lately. illinois been a little suspect out of their own gym but i tihnk they are playing their best ball now and are a better all around team than georgia.

Comment

bad call on illinois game but 3-1 +2.9. lookin at a couple for sunday but dont like the slate too much, may just wait till monday.

want to fade cal poly on monday..

Comment

Working...
          X