• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monday

44-33-1: +17.35

survived ot with that under last night..only locked 1 in overnight

1 unit

Montana St-1.5 at cal poly

poly is a pretty bad team, their leading assist man averages less than 2 a game. was going to make this 2 unit play but montana st hasnt played too well on the road. still think theyre the better team tho

lookin at others, gl all :thumbs:

1 unit

Loyola Marymount vs. long beach st: Over 161

both teams play uptempo, either team could put up 50 in a half if they shoot well because of the pace.

Comment

GL Beholdah.....let's be holding the money bags tonight! :thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

cant believe that long beach total dropped to 154...

Tuesday Play

2 units

Washington St-5 vs. lsu= been waiting for good spot to fade lsu. first true road game and they have struggled to score vs weaker opponents, im not a big wazzou guy, their game vs air force scares me a little, but i cant see lsu performing well on the road here.

may be on that under as well

Comment

caught a break on that over for the 2-0 monday, using this as my tuesday thread since my wash st play is in here already

1 unit

UAB-2 vs. buttler

you cant beat em, join em play here. faded uab a couple times this year with no success, the cincy blowout proved to me they are solid. i think butt is a little overrated, and this is a letdown spot coming off the last second win vs xavier. matt howard always seems to be in foul trouble, if hayward or mack have an off night butt will have a tough time keeping up. solid home court advantage for uab

im trying to figure out why tulsa is only 5 point faves over nebraska, if the game was in tulsa i would imagine theyd be -11, should open at least -7 on neutral court.

Comment

GL today!
            NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
            MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
            MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
            NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
            Updated on 01/13/18
            ---
            One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

gotta get back to work in a few, just locked one in just in time, game startin in 10 mins

1 unit

BYU-7 vs. nevada

figuring out right now if im going to back tulsa

Comment

1 point loss on byu, over was the play..

1 unit

Weber St-5 vs. morehead= missed the boat on weber last night but i think they are better than morehead

Comment

Working...
                X