X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday

One for me tonight

Appalachian St +13' vs Dayton 4 Units

Dayton has continued to play quality basketball in stretches while allowing other inferior teams to control the action for long stretches of time. Tonight they are playing an up tempo team that will be able to score some baskets. This could cause a problem tonight since Dayton will be without 2 of their top 3 players in Chris Johnson and Marcus Johnson. Luke Fabrizius their best 3 point shooter is also still out with a knee sprain so this takes out their top 3 three point shooters (although Marcus hasn't shot well this year). This will also cause a problem in that the rotation will have been thinned from 11 to 8. And I realize that may sound strange but the style of play and how hard they play on defense it is difficult for players to continue that effort for extended periods. App St could also be a little tired with this being their 3rd game in 5 days with two of them on the road that will be balanced a little by the Flyers having to play 2 in 3 days with the reduced rotation. As much as I hate to say it this game will also warrant a ML play on App St if I can find one posted. Dayton could have extended offensive outages with so much outside firepower missing from their lineup. It will also make the big spurts to come back a lot more difficult with only Mickey Perry, Paul Williams and Rob Lowery as legit 3 pt threats that will be in action.

GL:thumbs:
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Franchise,
    Great Write up!! Always look forward to them!! Looks like line has dropped a bit as well, looking for more Dayton $$.!!:beerbang: Gonna be making a play on App St. as well!!

Comment

Thanks. It's nice to know someone is getting useful information from it. I try to post something about the game when I think I have an informed opinion on it that can help. I think if Dayton can struggle a little before the New Mexico game on New Years Day that might be a prime spot to take them as a decent dog. They should match up well with their athleticism and defensive strength and the team should be back at full strength at that point.
      MLB
      May
      Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
      Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
      Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
      Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
      Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

More good stuff bro! I like tracking teams/ or a team you feel you have a solid grasp on and making a play, especially a live dog after a let down! Maybe a struggle against App St. and BU, and hit them as a dog on New Years day @ New Mexico!!! ..any MNF thoughts??:beerbang:

Comment

Washington
          MLB
          May
          Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
          Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
          Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
          Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
          Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

On the "Eers too Franchise.....GL! :thumbs:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Gl today bud. +750 right now on BetUS.
              NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
              MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
              MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
              NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
              Updated on 01/13/18
              ---
              One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Sorry guys. Dayton played their most complete game of the season and the reserves really stepped up their defensive intensity in the second half and App st couldn't match. This is a good sign going into a big matchup on New Years Day. They will get a warmup against BU before possibly being back at full strength for New Mexico with a strengthened bench. I like their chances to matchup and pull the upset. Hopefully they will be grabbing around 6 where they would have good value on the ML. Anything at +200 or more will be a play.

GLTA and my slide continues.
                MLB
                May
                Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
                Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
                Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
                Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
                Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

Comment

:thumbs:ahh don't be sorry man....App St still had a legit shot at the end, even after Dayton played a very solid game..we'll get it back tonight!!

Comment

Working...
                  X