Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wednesday

47-36-1: +15.95

worst day of the year for me last night, once again had the 20 unit mark in my sights and dropped back down.. wash st blows, really any decent team should have handled lsu in that spot.

1 unit

Northeastern vs. Western Michigan: Under 127

northeastern has played a lot of teams this year that speed it up, they get an opponent here that i tihnk will slow it down with them.

gl all

Same bad night I had Beholdah! Let's get 'er back tonight bro....GL :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thanks joe, 62% 3 pt shooting for wmu the reason that game went over
      1 unit

West Virginia-11 vs. old urine

i think the number is this high for a reason, wvu should crush them on the boards. if the 3's arent falling at a high clip for piss i can see the game slipping away from them.

looking at a couple others, want to back zona but man.. they should have lost to freakin lipscomb. i cant see nc state going across the country and winning tho
      Last edited by TheBeholdah; 12-23-2009, 07:07 PM.

Comment

ha, 1 point loss on west v... when it rains it pours

2 more plays, looks like im going into this little break here cold as ice

1 unit each

BYU-7 vs. nebraska= trying byu one more time, as i think they are just flat out the better team, tulsa clearly didnt show up for this tourny so that win for nebraska aint lookin as good now

Arizona vs. NC State: Under 133= neither team is that great at offense, no tracy smith for state, think this lowish number begging for over money imo. should be ugly sloppy game

Comment

Working...
        X