Harmonious NCAA Tues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAA Tues

Really bitter I waited too long to score a ticket to Syracuse/Seton Hall tonight at The Rock. Game is sold out, Rutgers/Cuse is sold out too (but I got them on Stub Hub). The Syracuse fans in the NYC area are coming out in droves to see this squad, it's crazy. I would've gone to scalp, but it's -7 degrees here with the 40mph winds, so no thanks. Plus, heading up tomorrow for Devils/Penguins and too much of Newark, NJ cannot be a good thing.

I'll dip in and find the record later. Best of luck to everyone playing tonight, and hope your holiday season has been filled with family, friends, and joy!

2 UNIT
    Syracuse (-3).
    SHU has not beaten anyone good yet, really haven't even beaten anymore even above average. I think Cuse will bang the crap out of Garcia inside tonight, and SHU awil ltake about 35 3 pointers (20 of which will be either contested or bad shots). First one to 80 points wins. Atmosphere should be electric in there with the sellout and so lots of Orange i nthe crowd I'm guessing.

1 UNIT MISSOURI VALLEY BONANZA
    Drake (Pk)
    Illinois State (-1)
    Missouri State (-3.5)
    Northern Iowa (+1)

1 UNIT TEASE
    (first of the year)
    Marquette (+20)/Penn State (+20)/LSU (+17)

:thumbs:
    Last edited by CuseFan10; 12-29-2009, 06:44 PM.

gl with ur boys tonight cuse should be fun game to watch

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
      gl with ur boys tonight cuse should be fun game to watch
      Syracuse can't stop turning the ball over, ridiculous. Hazell is an AWFUL player. MAkes no one better, takes 40 foot 3's. I don't care if he averages 30ppg, he's a cancer. 4-19 from 3 last game and 14-33 overall, lol. Tonight he's on pace for another 30 shots.

Comment

BOL tonight Cuse....let's get them boys rolling in the 2nd half! :thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

NEW YEARS EVE

Memphis (-2)
          Tennessee-Memphis OVER 143
          Arizona State (-1)
          Wisconsin-Green Bay (+14.5)
          Wisconsin-Milwaukee (-1)

:thumbs:

Comment

gl today sir! cant believe i jumped on seton hall for the 2nd half of that game :bang: had some strange impulse to jump on it. nice win for the cuse.

Comment

BOL to ya Cuse and have an orange something tonight for new year's......GL:thumbs:
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
              X