X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wed

dont feel like updating record after 0-3 day kinda depressing hah

all 1 unit,

Cincy vs. Uconn: Under 132- should be a lot of bricks and solid defense, may add a unit to this, but can see it going to OT if i do

Wofford-4.5 at santa clara- santa clara fade, wofford is better

Harvard-4 vs. g dub- g dub due to lose on road

Davidson-8.5 vs. umass- davidson is hitting their stride it looks like and i think umass is a little overrated after beating memphis

Illinois-8 vs. northwestern- bounce back game for illini, like them at home, nwestern has been playng a little above themselves imo.

Virginia-3 vs. uab- gut feeling that uab comes back down to earth a bit

also will be on usf but waiting for it to go to 13, and considering bill and mary

gl all

BOL to ya Beholdah! :thumbs:
    Love the Wofford play and on KSU again today as well! Flashes now with 3 wins in a row and this west coast tourney is very important before they come back for MAC play!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

laying off south florida, team has no depth at all, cant back them on the road.

Comment

1.5 units

Bill and Mary +12.5

0.5 unit

ML+650

would not surprise me if maryland has too much athleticsm and blows them out, but also will not surprise me to see W&M rain 3's and win the game. from what ive read maryland hasnt defended the 3 ball well. the tribe shoot 41% from 3 as a team. we'll see

Comment

Working...
        X