NCAACBB New Year's Eve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB New Year's Eve

got a little down time and haven't made a play in quite a while. lost interest and other stuff going on but always liked the home court conference ML system in CBB I play every year so will run with one........

WIS -250/WSU -290 (-114).............5Units........haven't caught a whole lot of hoops so far but i do know that OSU is a shell of itself without Evan Turner and going to Madison and winnning is going to be a tall order. And WSU should handle a bad Oregon team at home. Clay Thompson is by far the best player in that conference and ORE should have no answers for him IMO. Only worry is that both teams play low scoring methodical games and that always leaves the possibility of the other team hanging around.

Happy New Year in advance to everyone......:thumbs:

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Blowoutsville......GL Flyers and have a great New Years! :thumbs:
    No travel for me, I've been sick since Christmas Morning and still popping the Zicam to fight off the evil spirits!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

good to see u in the hoops forum flyers, good luck with the 2nd leg of that parlay.

Comment

will you please hire me ? :bow:
        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Working...
        X