Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saturday

56-47-1 +15.6

SETON HALL vs. v tech (in cancun) = virginia tech has played an extremely light schedule en route to their 11-1 record. temple is the only above average team they played and they lost that game. the hall coming off two close losses to west v and cuse could be in a let down spot, its gotta be tough to get up for this game with the short turnaround after dropping two conference home games.
    however, acc leading scorer malcon delaney suffered an injury and will miss this game. I dont see how they will be able to score enough to keep up with the pirates. as long as the pirates come to play they should win this game by 6+. this line would have been around a pickem if MD was playing, im eager to see what line they throw on this one now. I may make my second 5 unit play on the season on the hall here depending on the line.

i do have concern that the hall may come a little flat, and they cant shoot for ft's for ****. but i think they are better than a fully healthy tech team. and with delaney out there's no excuse for the hall to not win this game. alot of times teams dont miss a beat without thier best player, but tech only has one other double digit scorer, and they havent been really been tested yet.

hall-5. hoped for -3 but was unrealistic. will be 2 or 3 unit play, mulling it over

Comment

i see 4.5's at other sites for seton hall, gonna wait and see if for some reason the line drops more

Northwestern vs. michigan st
      Rutgers vs. cinci

both look like solid home dogs. i could see what happened to cinci wen they went to uab after the tough xavier game, happening at rutgers.

I bet against nwestern the other day against illinois but was really impressed by nwestern. they only turned the ball over 3 times the whole game. 21 assists 3 to's on the road is impressive. they are going to fire away from 3 land. if they fall at a decent rate they beat mich st

Notre dame at uconn= nd has been shooting the lights out from 3 lately. uconn could be in trouble here, their ranking is still undeserving and they rely so heavily on sticks and dyson for points right now. walker has been real inconsistent.

Illinois vs. zaga= leaning illinois in this spot because since seems like a tough travel spot for zaga. illinois should have some confidence from the comeback win over nwestern.

Louisville at kentucky= this should be a battle, tempted to back the ville in this rivalry

nothing locked in yet, taking my time with this slate.

Comment

1.5 units

Notre Dame+7 at uconn

0.5 u

ND ml+260

Comment

1 unit

Illinois-3 vs. zags

Comment

hoping the seton hall number keeps coming down

Comment

lousy start to day, waiting to last second to take seton hall and the under

Comment

1 unit

hall-vtech: Under 144

Comment

2 units

Hall-4

hoped it would drop to 3.5 at my site, the line movement is wierd on this game. seems like the books think v tech will surprise here.. we'll see

Comment

Working...
                  X