Mon 1/4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mon 1/4

Talk about the sucker of all sucker bets losing yesterday.

Lots are aware of the system where if you have an unranked HOME team favored over the ranked road team is supposed to produce strong plays, but that game involved an unranked and smaller conference school being a pick em AT a ranked Big 12 school who is undefeated at home.

Talk about begging for TTU money. Chalk one up for Joe Pub there, lol

ytd update later

Monday:

Cincinnati -4

2 units

I suspect there will be alot of love for Pitt here after beating Syracuse, but winning 2 straight Big East road games both against quality teams is going to be too much, imo, and this isn't all that large of a number to cover. I also think this number will go up to -5 or more till game time (although who knows), so I got in on it now.

Also looking to play SE Mizzou St, but waiting for at least +3 or better if possible as I suspect Jax St will be a public play.

Probably will also have a few others once I get a chance to look the card over more this afternoon....but those were the two that jumped out to me immediately this morning.
    Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 01-04-2010, 06:59 AM.

GL Stiff.....you know Bunk and JoePub are gonna be riding the Panthers! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

gl stifler's mom. Good info. How soon people will forget that Cincy just beat Uconn.

Comment

Well, public opinion actually seems pretty split between Pitt/Cincy and the line has moved both up and down by a half pt or so. All books I see are between 4 and 4.5 right now. At least it seems I got the best of the line as I doubt there will be any -3.5 or lower.

As I suspected, Jax St is a big public play at least according to the sites I monitor, and the line has moved to +4. I see value on the home dog there, so I locked it in, along with these others:

ytd 167-145 +17.45

Canisius +2
        Hofstra +4.5
        UNC Wilmington +9
        Se Mizzou St +4
        Western Kentucky +5.5
        Cal St Northridge ml -130

2 units each

Comment

Football is almost over so I guess I will need to pay attention to hoops now, going to hop on your Cincy play Stif. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
          X