• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoePa's One Four Baskets

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 151 - 130 - 4
    UNITS: +5.00
    1/3: 2 - 3
    MAC: 30 - 20 - 1

REALLY STRUGGLED tonight to find games I like.......unlike Saturday!

DELAWARE +8 @ James Madison W
    MURRAY STATE -20.5 vs. Tennessee Martin W
    AUSTIN PEAY +4.5 @ Eastern Kentucky L......5.pt
    VIRGINIA COMMONWEALTH -6 vs. Northeastern L
    DREXEL +2.5 @ Georgia State W
    JIMMY HOFFSTRA +4.5 @ George Mason W
    WILLIAM & MARY -9 vs. North Carolina Wilmington L

OVEN MITT YTD: 17 - 16 - 1
    1/3: 0 - 1

"DEFINITELY"
    NORTH CAROLINA -14.5 @ College of Charleston L

GL to ya! :glass:
    Last edited by joepa66; 01-05-2010, 08:09 AM.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

GL JP!!
    Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
    Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Comment

gl tonight joe, i was lookin at that austin peay play, decided to lay off but hope you nail it :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks guys......wished there would have been a line on the Kent/Norfolk game! I knew with a week off after their semi-successful west coast trip they'd be slow out of the gate against a lesser opponent and they trailed 15-4 before rallying to lead 19-17 and 39-31 at the half!
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

What the hell happened to VCU, they should of had that game!!

Comment

Unbelievable......they had control early then got punched in the nose! When I capped this game I had NE and then on 2nd and 3rd looks change my mind.......

Weird night, APSU trailed by 21 early in the second half and by 17 at the half and now they're only down 9 with 11 mins. left! May still be able to get that one....

Comment

How often is your gut right? I know that many of the games I decide to lay off end up being winners, but in the long run im sure it wouldn't be as good. I seem to be doing my best in Basketball although I have had 0 luck with finding an NBA game I like for a few weeks now. Still in amazement from your 901 the other night, I went 4-0 a few nights ago on all my bets and I have gone up and down since but luckily still ahead

Comment

I trust my gut alot! Sometimes too much, but I use gut instincts alot and do not dismiss them.....like tonight, I really gut-liked Tenn St, ODU, Rider, and Samford but didn't pull the triggers on them and the first three were winners and Samford lost by a single point.

By the way....APSU lost by 5 and I had them at +4.5......:bang:

That 9-1 was a great night and I must say I really had a great feeling about everyone of those games on the card! They're few and far between though. Sometimes when you get hot you just roll for a while. All my plays are one units with a very rare 2-3 unit play...there has to be some extenuating circumstance for me to throw all my eggs in one basket.
                Last edited by joepa66; 01-04-2010, 10:06 PM.

Comment

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 155 - 133 - 4
                  UNITS: +5.50
                  1/4: 4 - 3
                  MAC: 30 - 20 - 1

OVEN MITT YTD: 17 - 17 - 1
                  1/4: 0 - 1

Comment

Working...
                  X