X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tues/wed

1 unit

Illinois-14 (-105) vs iowa

it amazes me that iowa has only lost by 20+ once this year, that team is just terrible. i think with illinois coming off the tough loss and after getting off to slow starts in back to back home games, will come out focused tonight. iowa seems to turn blowouts into respectable scores by going on late runs in garbage time, hopefully that doesnt happen here, they are due to get demolished.

gl :thumbs:

GL Beholdah! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

1 unit

Bradley-3.5 vs. indy st= after blowing that home game vs southern illinois the other day, sitting at 1-2 in conference, with road games at missouri st and northern iowa on deck, bradley cannot afford to lose this game at home. should get a great effort out of them. taylor brown was suspended last game and is probable to play today.

real busy at work today, not going to be able to round out the rest of my card till after 6.

Comment

BOL to ya Beholdah......love the BU play as well! Let's get it......:thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

1 unit

MarQuette-1 vs. gtown= faded marquette few times this year and they proved me wrong everytime. great spot for them to get a home win. g town a little overrated in my eyes.

Comment

I agree with you. G-town has had DePaul and St. John's so far in the Big East. Big test is tonight @Marq.

Let's cash it:thumbs:
            NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
            O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
            Teasers:
            Rothstein's leans:
            Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
            NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
            O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
            Rothstein's "leans":
            Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

GL tonight too hot to hold, too cold to fold :beerbang:
              Its not an addiction, its a way of life

Comment

Agree on Marquette but something kept me from playing it. Something just didn't feel right. Hope I was wring and you cash it :thumbs:

Comment

thank guys

I played marquette at -2. wrote -1 in there by accident

stiff- i hear ya, im like 0-5 fading marquette this year, it'd be only right for them to lay an egg when i bet ON them.

Comment

Working...
                  X