Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO at Bradley and OreState

stifler moms made me start this thread.....:beerbang:

OREST losing to freeking Seattle by FORTY SEVEN!!!????...:dunno:....88-41 late in the 2nd half at freeking HOME.......i don't think there has been a power conference this bad (as the pac10 is this year) that i can ever remember...

and props (major props) to BRAD for blowing a 20 point 1st half lead and a 16 point halftime lead to INDST.......:thumbs:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

BRAD....:beerbang:

so now only LMAO at OREST.....99-48.....:hide: :hide:

Comment

99-48!!! are u kidding me, to seattle?? even though i knew the beavers are bad, that might be the most shocking score i've ever seen in my life. this team actually had ncaa tourney aspirations coming into the year, they have also lost at home to sacramento state. i wonder how many points oregon will be laying on sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
        99-48!!! are u kidding me, to seattle?? even though i knew the beavers are bad, that might be the most shocking score i've ever seen in my life. this team actually had ncaa tourney aspirations coming into the year, they have also lost at home to sacramento state. i wonder how many points oregon will be laying on sunday.
        i agree.....pathetic is about all you can say.....a 6-7 Seattle team comes into your gym and falls one point short of hanging free cheeseburgers for the crowd on you........Pac10 is realllllllllllllllllly bad this year......

Comment

Working...
        X