Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB Thursday

3-0 +18.7Units yesterday......

one for today.....not a fan of some of the conferences playing today like the sunbelt and the big sky. i don't think i've ever gotten a big sky game right.....:bang:

PSU -120.........3Units.......PSU has been a 2 and a 2 1/2 point favorite at home versus MICH the past 2 seasons and won by 15 and 8 points in those 2 games. This game is really big for PSU as they are off of a horrible home game versus Wisconsin and sit 0-2 in the big10. They play 3 of next 4 on the road and i would think this game is paramount to PSU in the conference. They lose today and it could very well be a 1-6 conference start. They did play well at Minnesota and hung around but couldn't finish the deal which is their M.O this season. MICH is coming off of a rare win over OSU and has 3 of next 4 at home. Possibly a little happy coming off the big win at home over OSU and the game clearly means more to PSU. Like the spot for PSU, like the history in this series at home with similar numbers for PSU and don't like MICH off the OSU win and heading back home for a bunch. Don't like PSU's perimeter D or their inability to hold a lead but you'd have to think they hold a lead one of these days and this game is critical to any postseason hopes they have for even an NIT bid. Gonna ride the homecourt today in the big10. Not what it was maybe 5-7 years ago but still never easy to grab a win on the road in conference.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

PSU like the real Jekyll and Hyde this year.....seems only two scores and both are guards! GL :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

gotta quote that great gaming philosopher, joepa, on this one...." as Battle goes, so goeth PSU..." or something along that line. Hoping you are correct, but not sure on my end if I playeth this one....BOL. :beerbang:
      YTD
      CFB'09 season(as of 1/7)
      Reg season RESULTS:(-12.98 U's)
      BOWLS
      Sides: 8-21(-20.5 U's)
      O/U's: 2-6(-1.25 U's)
      ML's: 2-6(-0.70 U's)
      RESULTS(-22.45 U's)
      NFL'09 season(as of 1/3)
      SIDES: 59-51-3(-1.3 U's)
      O/U's: 15-19-2(-3.95 U's)
      ML's: 5-13(-2.47 U's)
      2H's: 8-9(-0.65 U'S)
      RESULTS:(-7.67 U's)
      CBB'09-'10 season(as of 1/9)
      SIDES: 109-101-4(-.25 U's)
      O/U'S: 28-16(+6.50 U's)
      ML's 2-3 (+0.2 U's)
      RESULTS:(+6.45 U's)

"I WANT THEIRS!!" fitter, on new health care program

Comment

Flyers.....I wrote down another hard and fast rule we have all used in the past but can't find it! It goes something like:

THE SCRF SYSTEM

Fade any ROAD FAVORITE of 1 to 2 points in the "power" conferences (LMAO) like the Sun Belt, Horizon, et. al. Do you remember the correct wording? There ought to be couple of plays that fit that bill today.......Morehead St, EKU, WKU

:thumbs:

AND THANKS! :beerbang:
        Last edited by joepa66; 01-07-2010, 10:03 AM.
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

looks like the right side. i cant stomach a play on that team but ur reasoning is sound. good luck tonight :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
            Flyers.....I wrote down another hard and fast rule we have all used in the past but can't find it! It goes something like:

THE SCRF SYSTEM

Fade any ROAD FAVORITE of 1 to 2 points in the "power" conferences (LMAO) like the Sun Belt, Horizon, et. al. Do you remember the correct wording? There ought to be couple of plays that fit that bill today.......Morehead St, EKU, WKU

AND THANKS! :beerbang:
            actually it was about 7-8 conferences like bigsky, sun belt, big west, colonial, ovc, maac, horizon and southern......pretty much it was to fade any road favorite up to about 5 points. once it gets past 5 points it becomes a much more justified fav IMO. the whole premise behind it was that most of these ended up being highly public plays because most people don't follow these leagues and they just see the better team is favored and i only have to lay -2 so gotta be a winner. and homecourt is usually huge because most of these gyms are like HS gyms (CSNorthridge is a HS gym i think...lmao) and the underdog really gets up for the top conference team coming to town.

haven't played it this year (or anything else) and it's hard to jump in the middle but may track it and start playing it if i have time. it has always produced a profit. one year it hit around 65% (like 2 years ago).

fitter/beholdah- THX!.....this has been a home dominated series ATS and SU and sometimes you have to just hold your nose and play something. I mean PSU isn't going to go 0-18 in the big10 and since when is Michigan a road juggernaut. I see no reasoning that would ever put me on Michigan so i have no qualms if PSU lays an egg.
            Last edited by FlyersFan; 01-07-2010, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Today's SCRF plays would be:

SALA +3
              FAU +1
              CSUF +2 1/2
              JAXST +3

1/2Unit each

it's pretty much you have to play ever single one of them every single day or it doesn't work. you can't pick and choose. it is a system that is based on a huge set of games and it doesn't work when you pick your own subset to use. I will post it daily for as long as i can and see what it does. there have been a lot of games already in some of these conferences.

I didn't really keep track of it last year but i did play it the 2 years before that and won money. like anything else, nothing is foolproof.

GL to everyone!

Comment

Like SoBama and JAXst........didn't look at the other two!
                I remember when it cashed big and haven't paid much attention to it until I was looking at the card today.

Comment

Looks like the first 3 may grab the cash......SoBama, FAU and JAXSt......:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                    Looks like the first 3 may grab the cash......SoBama, FAU and JAXSt......:thumbs:
                    freeking you jinxed the SALA play....:bang:

2-0-1 most likely on the early ones so long as FAU doesn't blow a 20 point lead with 10mins left.....

that SALA push is a bad push...they weren't trailing by 3 the entire game i don't think...:bang:

Comment

they did it again....UNFKINGREAL...

PSU is a bunch of ****bags...how do you blow a 20 point lead when you have everything going your way.....:dunno:...this is about the 4th or 5th time they have done this and lost......

oyyyvayyy....it's like an automatic that they can't hold a lead....

Comment

pee ess you

didn't watch the game...but checking in last nite and discovering that psu had huge lead at half, then built up a bigger lead, then didn't just blow it, appears they .... welp, what can i say...cannot fathom losing that game at all. for heavens sake, it was mich at home :bang:
                        YTD
                        CFB'09 season(as of 1/7)
                        Reg season RESULTS:(-12.98 U's)
                        BOWLS
                        Sides: 8-21(-20.5 U's)
                        O/U's: 2-6(-1.25 U's)
                        ML's: 2-6(-0.70 U's)
                        RESULTS(-22.45 U's)
                        NFL'09 season(as of 1/3)
                        SIDES: 59-51-3(-1.3 U's)
                        O/U's: 15-19-2(-3.95 U's)
                        ML's: 5-13(-2.47 U's)
                        2H's: 8-9(-0.65 U'S)
                        RESULTS:(-7.67 U's)
                        CBB'09-'10 season(as of 1/9)
                        SIDES: 109-101-4(-.25 U's)
                        O/U'S: 28-16(+6.50 U's)
                        ML's 2-3 (+0.2 U's)
                        RESULTS:(+6.45 U's)

"I WANT THEIRS!!" fitter, on new health care program

Comment

Originally posted by fitter View Post
                          didn't watch the game...but checking in last nite and discovering that psu had huge lead at half, then built up a bigger lead, then didn't just blow it, appears they .... welp, what can i say...cannot fathom losing that game at all. for heavens sake, it was mich at home :bang:
                          same M.O. all season long. i should have played MICH 2H probably for 2 Units or something.

SCRF 3-0-1 last night. I will try and post and track. Keep it on a 1 Unit basis for ease of tracking so it would be 3-0-1 +3Units last night.

Shouldhave been 4-0 as SALA pushed in OT after leading or only trailing by a bucket most of the game. Then proceeded to score 2 points in OT....:bang:

Comment

definately keep track of that SCRF for the rest of the year if you can. i may do that system on the side next season if it works out, i remember you doing well with that couple years ago. alot of the picks dont make much sense on paper but come thru anyway.

Comment

Working...
                            X