• JoePa's 1/7 Baskets

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 166 - 134 - 4
    UNITS: +15.50
    1/6: 6 - 1
    MAC: 32 - 20 - 1

NORTHERN COLORADO -6.5 vs. Weber State W
    JACKSONVILLE STATE +3 vs. Eastern Kentucky W
    LOYOLA CHICAGO +9 @ Cleveland State W
    GEORGE MASON +8.5 @ Northeastern L.....wtf was that?
    AUSTIN PEAY -14.5 vs. Tennessee Martin W

OVEN MITT YTD: 19 - 17 - 1
    1/6: 1 - 0

"DEFINITELY"
    FURMAN +2.5 @ Elon W

GL to ya! :glass:
    Last edited by joepa66; 01-07-2010, 10:55 PM.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

GL!...with jackass state and my Governors tonight....:beerbang:

see if Wonka is still a T-martin fan without Hudson this year......
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I almost wrote something about Wonk's alma mater or something on there for his love of the Skyhawks! :laughing:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Murray State, Nevada and Austin Pee are my 3 favorite random teams that i have no affiliation with or reason to pull for them.......:beerbang:....i used to be a Hilltoppers fan before it was trendy to be a hilltopper fan....like in the mid 90's....:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
          I almost wrote something about Wonk's alma mater or something on there for his love of the Skyhawks! :laughing:
          yeah, he used to rub one out to the skyhawks fight song and alma mater....:hide: :hide:

Comment

I love the Racers and watch to Govs too......I used to live in Clarksville, TN home of APSU and covered them for the news paper there! At the time APSU's coach was a former player who was about 6'5" and he told me he used to be 6'10"......seems the catwalk collapsed when he was up there and he fell to the floor breaking his back and shattering his legs. Can't remember his name......

Comment

LMFAO......."Skyhawks":pud:."Skyhawks":pud:."Skyhawks":pud:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                I love the Racers and watch to Govs too......I used to live in Clarksville, TN home of APSU and covered them for the news paper there! At the time APSU's coach was a former player who was about 6'5" and he told me he used to be 6'10"......seems the catwalk collapsed when he was up there and he fell to the floor breaking his back and shattering his legs. Can't remember his name......
                remember when they beat ILL in the tourney in the mid 80's.....i think that was kendall gill and company but i could be wrong. ILL was a high seed at the time as i recall.....either like a 3 or 4 seed.....

Comment

That's not when they had "Fly" Williams was it? Williams was different, didn't liked being coached and one time sat in the stands with the fans during a game. But the fans liked him and coined a cheers "Our Fly is open, Let's go Peay" and they'd zip and unzip their zippers.....

:laughing:

Comment

Found it.....1987 and 6'8" 260 pound Darryl Bedford led APSU with 24 points with 15 coming on 5 3-pointers. Ken Norman led 11th ranked Illinois with 17 and APSU was seeded 14th!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      remember when they beat ILL in the tourney in the mid 80's.....i think that was kendall gill and company but i could be wrong. ILL was a high seed at the time as i recall.....either like a 3 or 4 seed.....
                      how's that for off the top of my head...pretty close....:beerbang:

gill was a freshman or sophomore i believe and yes, kenny norman and battle were the 2 main guys. forgot about norman.

Comment

Damn your mind is like a bank vault....I can remember Peay beating them at some point but not the specifics like you know! Guess that old timers disease is creeping in like a few gray hairs all of a sudden.

Comment

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 170 - 135 - 4
                          UNITS: +18.25
                          1/7: 4 - 1
                          MAC: 32 - 20 - 1

OVEN MITT YTD: 20 - 17 - 1
                          1/7: 1 - 0

Comment

Working...
                          X