Lang

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lang

75 DIME - NEW YORK JETS - (if line is 2 1/2 you buy the 1/2 and get 3. If 3 you buy the 1/2 and get 3 1/2. Line value with the underdog - get the best line possible.)

25 DIME - NEW YORK JETS MONEY LINE PLAY - This is a dangerous animal right here.

When you have the # 1 defense in the NFL and the # 1 rush attack in the NFL, I don't care who you are playing, you are going to be a tough out.

Now I know Cincinnati will put 8 in the box and do everything they can to stop the run, and force Sanchez to throw and beat them but that isn't where the Jets are going to win the game.

They win the game because of the true weakness of this Bengals team and has been their weakness all year is their offense.

The warning signs have been there all year long but down the stretch when your offense is supposed to be peaking heading into the playoffs, this Bengals team has gotten worse.

There was the 90 yards passing at Minnesota 4 weeks ago, and at home 2 weeks ago they were held to 10 points for 58 minutes by the Chiefs, who just so happen to have the 3rd worst defense in the NFL.

Over their last 9 games the Bengals have reached 20 points or more twice and they have covered only 1 of their last 7 games right along with it.

Of all the teams in the playoffs Cincinnati could have faced they draw the one team they match up the worst against.

Am I concerned about young Mr. Mark "Interception" Sanchez on the road in his first playoff game? Absolutely, but I also trust the offensive coordinator Schottenheimer to put him in situations to not lose the game instead have to win it.

Playoff football is about running the football and playing defense. Two the things the Jets do better than any team in the NFL.

This is one of the best offensive lines in football and they dominated the trenches a week ago and I don't see anything to lead me to believe they won't dominate it again.

I don't see any changes the Bengals can make offensively which leads me to believe they can execute any better at home against the #1 ranked defense in the NFL.

Cincinnati has scored the least amount of points than any team in the playoffs, and quite frankly, I don't trust the 24th ranked offense against the # 1 defense in the NFL and I don't care where they play.

I will gladly grab the Jets plus the points and I will money line the Jets as well as they handle the Bengals again and move on to round two.

75 dime JETS, and 25 dime JETS MONEY LINE

25 DIME - WRIGHT STATE RAIDERS -They always play Butler tough.

And tonight they get them at home where Wright State is a perfect 6-0 SU, and 3-1 ATS.

This team has been competitive all year long as their 5 losses have been by 5 at Washington, 3 at Northeastern, 1 at Miami/Ohio, 11 to Mississippi State and 1 at Loyola-Chicago.

I just love the make up of this team.

They return 4 starters from last years squad, and got back all world guard Vaughn Duggins who missed last year with a broken finger. Teamed with his replacement John David Gardner, this is a really good backcourt.

Butler is Butler. No way around it, as they have been the class of the Horizon League but Wright State always plays them tough.

Not only is Butler 3-12 ATS last 15 meetings versus the Raiders but just 1-7 ATS last 8 at Wright State.

The bottom line is Wright State matches up really well with Butler and in a near pickem game I like the home team to get the win and announce to Butler we will see you in the Horizon League championship game in March.

FREE SELECTION - WASHINGTON STATE COUGARS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

oo man, sucks to see this douchebag on wright st. hopefully he cant lose them all. it amazes me that there are people out there that pay this man for picks

Comment

The guy is a douche bag:laughing:, he's an average guy who TRIES to handicap games. I agree with you Beholdah, how this guy still has clientele is beyond me. I'll either play his opposite or stay away from it. Thanks deadheadct for posting this guys mess. I do appreciate it:thumbs:. Your a good egg.
      NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
      O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
      Teasers:
      Rothstein's leans:
      Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
      NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
      O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
      Rothstein's "leans":
      Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

I never play the NFL but, maybe a strong play on the Bengals??
        NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
        O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
        Teasers:
        Rothstein's leans:
        Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
        NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
        O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
        Rothstein's "leans":
        Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

Damn...and I like Wright and the NYJ today :bang:
          YTD
          CFB'09 season(as of 1/7)
          Reg season RESULTS:(-12.98 U's)
          BOWLS
          Sides: 8-21(-20.5 U's)
          O/U's: 2-6(-1.25 U's)
          ML's: 2-6(-0.70 U's)
          RESULTS(-22.45 U's)
          NFL'09 season(as of 1/3)
          SIDES: 59-51-3(-1.3 U's)
          O/U's: 15-19-2(-3.95 U's)
          ML's: 5-13(-2.47 U's)
          2H's: 8-9(-0.65 U'S)
          RESULTS:(-7.67 U's)
          CBB'09-'10 season(as of 1/9)
          SIDES: 109-101-4(-.25 U's)
          O/U'S: 28-16(+6.50 U's)
          ML's 2-3 (+0.2 U's)
          RESULTS:(+6.45 U's)

"I WANT THEIRS!!" fitter, on new health care program

Comment

Yep, knew Wrong St was a loser once I saw this dick bag on them.

Obviously he's overreacting to the Jets pushing an uninspired Bungles team around last week too, as did I and probably alot of people. But the more I thought about it, why wouldn't the Bungles just give that game away? Why show your hand in a game that doesn't really change anything for you except for who you play in the first round.

The truth is that Sanchez has a QB rating of like 63 for the whole season. SIXTY THREE. That SUCKS. It's nice to rely on running and defense, but a little tough to have to rely on that if they fall behind, i think....and QB rating aside, too many are just banking on a rookie QB in a road playoff game like it's no big deal anymore, something that was $$$$ to go against time and time again ever since I can remember, until last year with Flacco/Balt. I think it's wiser to go with history than one guy from one team in one season actually managing to lead his team to a few wins.

I'm still not sold on the Bungles, but after more thought I'm leaning there now after thinking the Jets were the play early in the week. Sometimes the plays that are harder to make are the winners, so I'm hoping that is the case this weekend.

You just know he's gonna be all over Baltimore tomorrow too, and probably Green Bay....

Comment

GL Stif
              If its fun, do it

Comment

Bengals also afraid of possibly facing Steelers if NYJ didn't win as well???? :laughing:
                PS: my thoughts are along the train as yours Stiff....was really looking hard at NYj, but am now leaning the Bengals...just think they show up today, and will pressure the crap out of Sanchez, although a good day running the ball by the Jets could offset the pressure. Either way, I am now leaning the Bengals way. :thumbs:
                Last edited by fitter; 01-09-2010, 01:55 PM.
                YTD
                CFB'09 season(as of 1/7)
                Reg season RESULTS:(-12.98 U's)
                BOWLS
                Sides: 8-21(-20.5 U's)
                O/U's: 2-6(-1.25 U's)
                ML's: 2-6(-0.70 U's)
                RESULTS(-22.45 U's)
                NFL'09 season(as of 1/3)
                SIDES: 59-51-3(-1.3 U's)
                O/U's: 15-19-2(-3.95 U's)
                ML's: 5-13(-2.47 U's)