X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weekend

61-53-1: +13.95

1 unit

Wright St-1 (-105) vs. buttler= wright lost to butt 3 times last year, that was without duggins, a key piece to this year's team. they have been shaky on the road but very solid at home, i think they'll be more up for this game than butt will.

Why the hell is valpo game on espnu and not the butler-wright game. really?
    how can they decide to nationally televise an horizen league game, and it not be the butler-wright game? im not saying butler should be the only horizen league team to get tv time, but butler-wright is possibly the best matchup this conference has to offer this year, should be a great game. pick another night to put lame ass valpo vs. detroit on tv

gl :thumbs:

mods, can you delete my other post please? didnt realize i did it twice. thanks

Comment

i am not very high on arizona, but i may back them tonight. I've been waiting for a decent spot to fade wash st and this mite be it. they couldnt cover a low number vs. a bad lsu team in lsu's first road game, cost me 2 units. ever since ive been waiting for a good spot to fade that crappy team.

arizona's road blowout of ucla looks a little better now after the bruins won at Cal. also, wash st's narrow home win vs oregon st looks a little worse now after seeing seattle paste the beavers by 50+ points. at the end of the day, this conference just flat out sucks.

Comment

1 unit

Arizona-2.5 vs. wash st

went ahead and locked it in, turning my focus to the large saturday slate

Comment

some saturday thoughts..

VANDERBILT vs. florida= florida has been a terrible shooting team this year, they've only topped 40% from the field once in the last 5 games. take out the blowout wins over presbytarien and american, who are a combined 4-23, and in the 3 games against richmond, south bama and nc state florida was 9 FOR 61 FROM 3 LAND.
          these guys are in love with 3's but dont make them. good luck turning that around in memorial.
          Vandy has played 5 tune-up type game since the loss to western kentucky, and have been dominating like they should. john jenkins is going to be a great player soon, shooting 48% from 3.
          if vandy gets off to good start florida will have a tough time keeping up, if they come out flat and fall behind i still tihnk they can eek out the cover, love their home court advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
            1 unit

Arizona-2.5 vs. wash st

went ahead and locked it in, turning my focus to the large saturday slate
            GL!...this weekend.....WSU is a 1 man band....Clay Thompson (michael thompson's kid) is it.....i had them on the ML at home when they lost to ORE because he went like 3-16 from the field.

UAZ is so streaky, though, you never know what team you're getting. I like the play, though.

GL!...this weekend...

and you can watch that BUT game for free i believe on horizon league.com i caught a couple games last year on that. and i concur. i don't want to see Butler all the time but i would much rather see them tonight than valpo and craptroit.
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

SETON HALL vs. cinci= i have to back the Hall here, if they go 0-4 in conference they're doomed. will be the more desperate team no doubt andi dont think cinci is that much better than these guys. that said, tough to have a lot of confidence in this team against a defense like cinci's. they take a ****load of badshots and defer to hazell too much, but the talent is there and they need this game. plus they owe me

WISCONSIN vs. purude= if this is around a pickem its hard to go against wiscy at home. they did lose at home to purdue last year, but they dont lose their too often. each of purdue's road games this year have required 2nd half surges for the W, one of those being against the awful hawkeyes. they are a great team, amazing at defense, this would be a play on the kohl center.

Comment

BAYLOR vs. oklahoma= the high number baylor will be laying here is justified. oklahoma has been a huge disappointment thus far and have beaten only 1 team with a winning record this year. that being a one point win over northern colorado. they have defeated arizona and utah, two .500 teams that arent very good.
                Baylor has been impressive this year, i had no expectations for them this year. the Udoh transfer has been a great fit. they notched double digit road wins over arkansas and south carolina recently, y cant they beat oklahoma by double digits at home? oklahomas only wins out of its home building are at utah and against nicholls st. 4 of their 5 losses have been by double digits.

Comment

flyers- you are right about that, zona and wash st both suck, hopefully the cougars suck more on the road here.

Comment

With you on Zona, opposite on Wright St.

GL this weekend!!
                    NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
                    O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
                    Teasers:
                    Rothstein's leans:
                    Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
                    NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
                    O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
                    Rothstein's "leans":
                    Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

Dejavu......thought I already wished ya luck but don't remember you playing such a large card......:laughing::thumbs:
                      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

MISSOURI vs. KANSAS ST: Over

face paced game, thought the total would open in thr 160's. id be surprised if this isnt really high scoring, but im like 0 for my last 10 on totals so...

UTEP vs. byu= byu is banged up right now. jimmer fredette is doubtful for this game, plus jackson emery played a little hurt last game and struggled from the field. now im seeing hartsock questionable for this game. good spot for utep, but their last game vs smu did puzzle me.

Comment

Working...
                        X