NCAACBB Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB Friday

rare that there are some games today that were moved due to the NC game last night....usually all that is on this day is the Ivy and my big time NEMESIS.....the MAAC....:bang:

couple small plays......and i mean, man alive can we start conference play please. if i have to fish through anymore Duke versus Robert Morris games i'm going to go bananas.

UAZ -140..............Jekyll and Hyde team and i would think they would really need this win with WAS coming to town on Sunday. I said to BB to blindly play every dog in conference and you would make money as this is easily the worst this conference has been in some 20+ years. But WSU is a 1 man band and as goes Clay Thompson goes WSU. Here is the main issue.....UAZ has been absolutely torched this season by the top perimeter player on the opposing team. Fredette for BYU dropped 49 on them 2 weeks ago. That is my main worry. But, WSU has not played well and like with PSU last night I'm willing to give UAZ a shot in this spot as a low home fave. Probably should just blindly play WSU but we'll see.

WRST -1........This is the first time WRST has been favored over BUT in a long time. BUT traditionally struggles in some of these conference road games and they are just 5-9 ATS on the season. This is more of a "superbowl" type game for WRST and i would expect their best effort tonight. BUT is beatable. BUT is also 0-4 this year as and underdog and 1-3 ATS as a dog.

BUT/WRTST Under125 -115...........jus a trend play as YO would say.....BUT is not a dog very often but they are 1-10 to the UNDER in their last 11 as a road dog of 3 points or less. Also WRTST has played 6 of 7 to the UNDER this year as a favorite.

no applicable SCRF games tonight.....

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 01-08-2010, 05:36 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL today Flyers......just have a feeling about that Butler game, WSU lost at home to Miami,OH after blowing a lead. I know this is their biggest game of the year, but the important won't be lost on the Bulldogs either......at any rate GL! :thumbs:

Was supposed to have had a local BB game for radio tonight but we got another 3-4 last night and all the schools were closed today under the threat of 1-3 more but nothing yet......do have a game tomorrow.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

BUT +4 2H

VALPO/DET Over72 2H

BUT/WRTST Over66 2H

GL to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        BUT +4 2H W

VALPO/DET Over72 2H W

BUT/WRTST Over66 2H W

GL to everyone!
        needed those 3 after posting 2 clunkers on WRST -1 and Under124 for the game....:bang:

Comment

3-3 -.65Units

I am done with the Pac10 thisyear. I broke my own rule of always betting on the dogs in pac10 games this year. 3 awful picks saved by 3 halftime winners.

GL to everyone!

Comment

Working...
          X