NCAACBB Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB Saturday

3-3 -.65Units Friday after a good start to the season......need a couple winners today...

WIS -1 -115.............8Units.........largest play so far this season and probably too big but i like the spot a ton. WIS at home where they are always tough and coming off of a hard fought loss at MSU earlier in the week. PUR is undefeated and i've been waiting for a spot for that undefeated bubble to burst. Look, PUR is a very good hoops team but they will lose some in conference, and winning on the road in the big10 and in a place like WIS is never easy. I am kind of surprised theline is so low, but we'll see i guess. I expected a line of more like 3-3 1/2.

ILLST -1 -105................5Units...........tough to go against UNI and i have seen them play and their D and inside game is really tough. ILLST has been a solid club outside of a couple of really just bizarre losses like by 18 to Ohio U. But from the files of UNI isn't going to go undefeated in conference, i like ILLST today. ILLST lost all 3 matchups (by a total of 9 points) last year to UNI including the conference tourney finals and you would think that they would be up for a big effort tonight in this game. ILLST has several key members back from last year and i absolutely love them at really pick 'em today. And if UNI can walk into ILLST and take away a win then hats off to them.

OSU +6...................3Units...........Evan Turner returned to the lineup and oh man did it have a huge effect on OSU in terms of play and their psyche. He is flat out one of the best players in the country and elevates every player's game on that team. MIN to be has been pedestrian and outside of blowing out Iowa last weekend. They were destroyed by Purdue earlier in the week and could easily have lost at home to Penn State in the opener. They played a bunch of **** at home to pad that gaudy home record. OSU feels like they are playing from behind and need to get a road win with the way the schedule has flat out fked them royally. I expect this to be a competitve game with Turner in the lineup and possibly a win SU for OSU.

VAN -2 1/2 -170 & SALA -260 (+114).........3Units.....i expect SALA to bounce back from a really tough home loss versus and ARKST team with 1 road win. VANDY seems to be playing well and i like them in the opener today.

LSU -2..........3Units.......i find it strange as poorly as LSU has played that they are favored over ALA at home. But then you look inside the schedule and ALA has played exactly 1 real road game in someone else's gym and that was a game at Toledo, home of the #459 RPI. I am going to take a small shot with LSU today basically to win SU at home. ALA has never been a good team on the road in conference or out for that matter. Been a home dominated series ATS and SU the past couple of years.

UWM -200...............1.5Units..........bascially a puzzling line IMO where you have a team who is 1-3 in conference hosting a 3-1 team and they are a 4-5 point favorite. I'll roll with the home team in this battle of the small ****ty schools in Wisconsin.

SCRF plays (and there are a bunch):

FIU +5 1/2 (marginal play)
    UALR +2
    UNCG +1
    JAXST +3
    APSU +5 -115
    NAZ +2 -115
    TNTCH +2 1/2
    MRST +5 1/2
    GAST +4 1/2

**If anyone sees any SCRF plays missing please post them. My mind was going nuts looking at 400 lines to find them all**

That's it......don't feel like disecting a whole card and the Bengals game is on so won't be around anyhow. Hope everyone has a profitable saturday and thanks to kevin and all the mods for letting me post my plays here....:beer2:

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Excellent write up FF, I was also surprised seeing the line of Wisky as well. Not a large unit play for me but, I'll put a couple down.

GL today
    NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
    O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
    Teasers:
    Rothstein's leans:
    Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
    NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
    O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
    Rothstein's "leans":
    Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

crappy night last night, at least u made up for it with 2h plays, i took the 0-2

on the first two with you, illinois st much like wright st last nite, lost 3 times to northern iowa last year and will be hungry for this one. this angle didnt work out with wright but hopefully works out here. may go against against you on lsu but probly gonna lay off. lsu is garbage

Comment

GL Flyers.....that is my friend undoubtedly your biggest card in a long time for hoops and well ahead of scheduled tipoffs. I have yet to look at anything but love Wisky and the Bucks. I just haven't found a way to go against the Panthers as yet and every time I do I get burned. Enjoy the Bengays today! :thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

BOL FF today.....Dress warm and take plenty of antifreeze... :beerbang:
          YTD
          CFB'09 season(as of 1/7)
          Reg season RESULTS:(-12.98 U's)
          BOWLS
          Sides: 8-21(-20.5 U's)
          O/U's: 2-6(-1.25 U's)
          ML's: 2-6(-0.70 U's)
          RESULTS(-22.45 U's)
          NFL'09 season(as of 1/3)
          SIDES: 59-51-3(-1.3 U's)
          O/U's: 15-19-2(-3.95 U's)
          ML's: 5-13(-2.47 U's)
          2H's: 8-9(-0.65 U'S)
          RESULTS:(-7.67 U's)
          CBB'09-'10 season(as of 1/9)
          SIDES: 109-101-4(-.25 U's)
          O/U'S: 28-16(+6.50 U's)
          ML's 2-3 (+0.2 U's)
          RESULTS:(+6.45 U's)

"I WANT THEIRS!!" fitter, on new health care program

Comment

2-4 -5.35Units for the day and done....

i swear i'm tired of this **** already....lol.....don't know what it is but i just don't have the interest in it anymore and days like today don't help. WTF was OSU doing in the 2H.....up 33-32 at the half and then outscored 25-6 to start the 2H.....SALA disappears in the 2H as well after a great 1H....and ILLST what can i say...thought a lot more of that team and i guess credit UNI. I really don't see them losing a conference game unless they just don't show up some night. ALMOST played OlePiss and they went from up 7 early 2H to losing by 5 at home.....

hopefully the SCRF plays work out, though, they are 0-1 already.....

anyhow, good season to everyone and i will pop in on occasion. lot of work coming in the coming weeks and some personal stuff too that is just more important. not sure why my interest is not there anymore (really in the last year) but it just isn't. and days like today make it even less worth doing.

GL to everyone!
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
            X