• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat 1/9

G'town -4.5

2 units

ytd update and more plays later. Short on time this am

GL today Stiff! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks Joepa. Looks like I'll need it after the way G'town started :puke:

ytd: 187-160 +19.95

adding:

Miss St +4
      Mizzou -5
      Iona +3
      Drexel -4.5
      Furman +1.5

2 units each

Still working on the huge card, but that should be it thru 4:00. Passed on Wisky cause them moving to a home dog is real fishy, imo. Won't play Purdue, but I think they might be the play there...

Comment

This should be the rest. There are too many f'n games in college hoops on a Saturday to even try to cap them all :bang:

Seton Hall -4
        Austin Pee +4.5
        Idaho pk
        Florida Intertrashional +5 -120
        Arkansas Little Cock +2
        Tulane +6
        Northern Arizona +2
        Tennessee Tech +3
        Oklahoma St -6.5
        UTEP -2 -120
        Portland +3 -120

2 units each

Comment

Oh, and good thinking passing on Wisky :laughing:

I had that one pegged as a play as soon as I glanced over the card this am, and the line move scared me off :puke:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
            Oh, and good thinking passing on Wisky :laughing:

I had that one pegged as a play as soon as I glanced over the card this am, and the line move scared me off :puke:
            i just don't understand even caring about line moves anymore. especially in CBB. honestly, for every line move that is right there is one that is wrong. i gave up caring last year and just said Fk it, there isn't anything that isn't available on the web that anyone else can get on a game that i can't. and i don't believe in fixes so fk it...lol. the whole "follow the sharp" crap has been dead for years. It used to be because they would have information the public didn't have, but not anymore

nice call on missstate. :beerbang:
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

And yet you commented on the line move yourself.

It has nothing to do with "sharp" money, or anything else like that.

When I see a line move like that, usually something is up. Like you said, could have been an injury. Could have been something else. I didn't know.

But I do know I've learned you can't trust the various injury reports online to be 100% correct, and I've also learned that staying away from a play you're not totally sure about is a good idea.

I wasn't sure I wanted to play Wisconsin, so I played no one.

Not sure why that's a bad thing

Comment

Working...
              X