Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sun

64-56-1: +13.75

yesterday was first time all season i wasnt able to post all my plays. went 3-1 +1.95 on posted but really played 7 games, had to call a buddy to put in the other 3 cuz of internet issues then i went out for the day for the football games. obvously not counting the nonposted here. one of the games i played was baylor, i was nervous about that one cuz the line was dropping and i almost didnt play it. well guess what, they won by 30. i am sick of overthinking plays cuz of something like line movement. if it's not because of injury, then who give's a ****. now if only i can maintain that attitude...

1 unit

Maryland-4 vs. florida st= if maryland can speed up the tempo here i think the seminoles will have a tough time keeping up. gotta think theyre laying 4 to #19 for a reason. the noles did lose two of their 3 tough road games by double digits.

With ya there Beholdah.....I think, rethink and think again sometimes and end up second guessing myself.......gotta just settle down and make the call! I pulled that SEMO play twice yesterday before logging back on and adding them, I knew they'd get smoked.

GL today! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

1 unit

Kansas-4 (-105) 2nd half

some foul trouble for tenn, kansas been gettin alot of offensive rebounds, think they go on a run soon

Comment

good luck

beholda
        Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

wish i wasnt around my computer at halftime of kansas game haha :bang: the cornell game was more telling than i thought

Comment

Working...
          X