Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Lang

LANG

20 DIME - VILLANOVA WILDCATS -Don't trust Louisville in this spot here.

With losses this year already to Western Carolina and Charlotte, I don't care what they have done since, it shows me this Pitino squad is very vulnerable.

Now they step up in class to face one of the best teams in the Big East in Villanova, and it's a Nova squad fully armed with the return of Reggie Redding.

With Redding back the Cats have won 5 in a row with 5 guys averaging in double digits and a bench that goes 10 deep, exactly the kind of squad to give Louisville fits.

Nova comes in at 14-1 with the only loss at rival Temple and the bottom line for me is I just love the balance of this Villanova squad.

It's no secret what the Cardinals do. They full court press you, and look for the long ball in transition. That may work against teams with inexperience at the guard spot but the guard spot is the strength of this Nova team.

As Pitino said, "They seem like they have 9 guards."

Villanova has been installed as an underdog for the first time this year and I will gladly grab the points with more experienced team and the more balanced team.

20 DIME VILLANOVA

FREE SELECTION - OKLAHOMA STATE COWBOYS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

has anyone kept an eye on his plays lately? the few plays I have seen him post that happened to be fading me all seemed to win :bang: could it be that Im just a worse capper then Brandon Lang?
    Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
    Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Comment

Working...
    X