Lang

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lang

40 DIME - HOFSTRA PRIDE - Coming right back with the Pride tonight.

Not only did they deliver the 25 dime winner on Saturday at Old Dominion but they will deliver a 40 dime winner for me tonight.

In last years meeting at Hofstra, a better VCU team needed 33 points from Eric Maynor to get the 66-62 win. Maynor as you can see scored half of Rams points and they still struggled for just a 4 point win.

What made the Pride's effort even more amazing is their leading scorer from last year and best player this year Charles ******* went 5 of 23 from the floor and as a team Hofstra shot just 31% and still only lost the game by 4.

Both teams return 4 starters from their repsective squads last year, but the difference in this game tonight is no Eric Maynor getting VCU 33 points.

Furthermore, they match up tremendously well versus VCU and catching them at home off a confidence building loss at ODU, I fully expect them to win this game tonight.

Some will see an 11 point loss at ODU last Saturday but I see a team that was down as many as 17 in the first half, battled back to a 5 point game in the 2nd half and a chance to cut it 2 but the 3 ball in transition came up short.

Watching the game I was very impressed with the Pride's play against the 2nd best team in the league and now catching VCU at home is the perfect spot for them to get a big home win.

Hofstra's 2 home losses were to the best team in the league William and Mary 48-47 and to NC Charlotte by 8, the same Charlotte team that went into Louisville and beat the Cardinals.

You are getting great line value here with Hofstra off the success of VCU the last couple of years in the NCAA tourney which saw a big win over Duke but trust me folks, Maynor has moved on the the Utah Jazz and head coach Anthony Grant has taken his full court up tempo style to Alabama.

The bottom line is Hofstra is the better team and catching points at home and when you find a game on the college board where the linemaker has flat out made the wrong team the favorite, it's time to hammer home a big time winner.

Jump all over Hofstra at home to take care of VCU and deliver a 40 dime winner for me tonight.

FREE SELECTION - FLORIDA GATORS
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

:bang:

DAMMIT AND I WAS GONNA BE ALL OVER JIMMY HOFFASTRA! Like KY but even more so now!
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
    X