• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wed

67-57-1: +15.7

disappointed in a few numbers, locked one in early

1 unit

Texas Tech vs. Missouri: Over 156

these teams play at a fast pace, both in top 20 in tempo. tech only managed 52 points last game on the road against slower paced okla st team. they have fared much better in their own building, and prefer to play fast, which is what mizzou forces you to do.

1 unit

Rhode Island vs. St Hoes: Over 155

st hoes plays faster this year and is surprisingly in the top 50 in tempo. rhode island last 3 games has pitted them against slower paced teams. (ok st, temple, akron) should be an up and down affair here, as rhodey faces a team here that will play uptempo with them. st joes has played some high scoring games this year, losing to nova 97-89.

im considering backing a bunch of sides but have to narrow them down. gotta head out for a couple hours, hopefully by 6 ill have my slate finalized.

Comment

GL Beholdah.....get them points scored tonight and open up the 4 point shot! :thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

1 unit each

Akron (pk) at ohio

DuQuesne-7 vs. st louis = being such a young team i expect st louis to continue being a great home team and lousy road team. with bolding back and Duquense 0-2 in conference, they should really get up for this one.

Comment

1 unit

NC Wilmington+9(-105) vs. old dominion

seems like a lot of value in this line, nc wilm did win at will and mary. old dom eeked by jmu at home then beat hofstra by just 11 at home, now laying 9 on the road?
          i usually stab at the money line on dogs like ths but dont want more tied up on this game than the others, im in flat bet mode

Comment

1 unit

Wichita-4 at indy st= leading scorer lathan for isu joins jake kelly on the sideline. backing the better and healthier squad.

ive never liked so many games on a slate, had really hard time cutting out 7 pm plays. thats it for now, will have more plays on the later games, lot of action tonight

Comment

laying off these night games

these teams are trying to outbrick eachother instead of outscore eachother in mizzou game. at halftime both teams shooting under 30%! just awful.

layed off the wrong games earlier :bang: cant beleive i chose to play that wierdo wilmington team instead of virginia tech, really blew that one.

going to back st marys on thursday, i dont like their depth, if they get in foul trouble they are screwed. but they are very tough to beat at home.

Comment

Working...
              X