X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturnday

72-59-1: +18.55

waiting for the greek to put the lines out

VANDERBILT at south carolina= tough to win back to back road games in sec, but vandy is the better team. they beat bama the other day despite shooting going 20-37 from the ft line. south car seems to be getting over the loss of two key players, but beating a lousy auburn team and needing a comeback to beat lsu at home, isnt really impressive. they rely so heavily on downey, he'll get his 25 points but it may not be done very efficiently-he's under 42% from the field. South car is going to have to be red hot from 3 land to win this one imo. defensivly they force a lot of turnovers, but vandy only turned the ball over 8 times in each of their first two sec games. vandys a top 25 caliber team

BAYLOR vs. oklahoma st= ok st on the road so far: 1 pt win over weak stanford team, blowout loss to tulsa, and the recent loss to rival oklahoma. that was an ugly ugly game, i wasnt impressed at all watching them, they had some scoring droughts that i think better teams will really take advantage of.
    Baylor finally entered the rankings and then shat the bed at colorado the other day. i think at home they get back on track. i do not think their early season success was a fluke, i really like the addition of Udoh to this team, michigan could really use that guy. solid squad, should be favored by more here imo

those are the only 2 im definately playing, but theres a bunch more im considering

CINCI vs. notre lame= this game will go a long way in determining if cinci will have a solid year imo. cant lose home games like this if you consider yourself to be top half of big east. notre dame is a weak defensive team, 240th in defensive efficiency. they are top 5 in offensive efficiency, but on the road against defensive minded cincy i cant see them even coming close to that kind of efficiency. still thinkin bout this one, backing cinci has cost me this year

GL!....saturday....

ARK -2 vs. ALA and WAS -2 vs. CAL are 2 games where i really like the home team and the small price.

OSU -5 is a definite play for me. They got embarassed by Wisconsin a couple weeks ago and WIS is finishing a tough tough stretch of games versus Purdue, Michigan State, Northwester and OSU (last 3 were on the road). Big game for OSU and Wisconsin is down a player.

you have any thoughts on those?
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

if the greek doesn't have lines out the best place to go is donbest.com. They have odds there from vegas and about 7-10 books.

Comment

thanks flyers. definately playing osu, revenge spot and the injury to leuer may be a factor here, at least more of a factor than it was in the northwestern game.

also, ark seems like they may be worth a play, only bama's third road game and ark is better than lsu and toledo. still not sure how much i trust arkansas tho.

also, a let down spot if ive ever seen one for clemson tomorrow.

coming off their big win over unc, they play at NOON at nc state. i had no plans on ever backing nc state this year, but they just won at florida st and may be better than people think. just seems like the ultimate let down spot for clemson here.

im going to switch from the greek to bookmaker soon, they get the lines out around 5 30 everyday, great for totals because by the time the other sites post the totals alot of them have already moved a few points.

Comment

headin out, locked 1 in for now

1 unit

VANDY-1

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            GL!....saturday....

ARK -2 vs. ALA and WAS -2 vs. CAL are 2 games where i really like the home team and the small price.

OSU -5 is a definite play for me. They got embarassed by Wisconsin a couple weeks ago and WIS is finishing a tough tough stretch of games versus Purdue, Michigan State, Northwester and OSU (last 3 were on the road). Big game for OSU and Wisconsin is down a player.

I cashed with Washington last night and I like em again at home Saturday too :thumbs:
            I agree

These two seem to match up together pretty good

Isiah Thomas - Jerome Randle
            Pondexter - Christopher

THis is a double revenge spot for Huskies. They lost both games last year including a thriple overtime thriller in Seattle

Pondexter really asserted himself against Stanford last night. He scored 27.

Randle will be a handful but i'm leaning Washington myself

GOOD LUCK tomorrow fellas

Go get em Beholdah
            Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
            (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
            (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
            (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
            (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

thanks bunk

1 unit each

Baylor-4 (-120)

West Virginia-4.5 vs. cuse= people love cuse as a dog here, they proved theyre beatable when they lost to pitt, this being a sandwich road game here against a tough home team, i tihnk west v really comes to play here

NC STATE +2.5 (1st half) vs. clemson= rarely play first halfs, but i can definately see clemson flat here. just not sure nc state will be able to hold a lead assuming they get one.

resisted the urge to buy half point in west virg game, cant say the same for when i locked baylor in last night.

Comment

GL!....saturday....

ARK....:beerbang:...WAS up 20 at the half....:beerbang:

going to tail you on that BAY play.....and played OSU as well.

Also debating a play on NMEXST tonight at -1 1/2......

GL on the rest of your day...

Comment

nice call on ark and wash flyers, shoud have jumped on board with u on those two. working saturdays messes me up a bit, always lay off games i shouldnt because i feel rushed.

i really blew it this morning taking nc st first half instead of full game, i never play first halfs, that was bad time to start. they get blown out first half then come back and cover :bang:. also, west virginia hasnt come thru for me once, dont know what possessed me to try again

Comment

ARK....:beerbang:...WAS up 20 at the half....:beerbang:

going to tail you on that BAY play.....and played OSU as well.

Also debating a play on NMEXST tonight at -1 1/2......

GL on the rest of your day...
                    :thx:

nice call on Baylor....got me looking at that game and ended up with a nice winner (though i have no idea why it took them so long to get going).

Lets hope OSU comes to play tonight....:thumbs:

also really intrigued by that NMST game for some reason and the Aggies. I know Fresno is good and they haven't been losing by margin on the road, but it's basically pick the winner and NMST is 3-1 in conference and beat USU at home by 3 already. Coming off a road sweep in Idaho. Fresno defends really well and NMST is a 2-3 man band which is my only worry. Line is -2 right now.

only other play i really like is Nebraska.

you on anything else?

Comment

flyers- i really wasnt as locked in on this slate as i'd like to be, plus i messed up on the early games so not trying to force anything tonight, though ur new mex st play looks solid, im takin a look at that.
                      i dont see how san diego hangs within 10 of gonzaga, the zags should crush them on the boards, san diego is just a crappy team, still thinking about jumpin on the zags at last minute,

1 unit

OHIO ST-5 (-120)

im in buy half point mode all of a sudden.

Comment

GL Beholdah:thumbs:
                        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

layed off the night games, headin out to :beer2:

tempted to back nova at home tomorrow, gotta ponder that one some more

Comment

Was already leaning Wash & Ark (Lang's play on the other side made it official), but really hadn't looked @ Ohio state. Great revenge spot, thanks to you I threw them into a nice parlay that cashed and a few longshots that are alive and kicking :beerbang:
                            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post

Was already leaning Wash & Ark (Lang's play on the other side made it official), but really hadn't looked @ Ohio state. Great revenge spot, thanks to you I threw them into a nice parlay that cashed and a few longshots that are alive and kicking :beerbang:
                              :thumbs:...OSU got just pasted in madison about 2 weeks ago without turner. He is as big a difference maker on that team as any player in the country (not saying he's the best player in the country....there's a difference). I just thought they would paste Wisconsin today. Home court in the big 10 is a huge factor most of the time. Probably more so than most conferences for whatever reason.

NMSU with the HUGE 2H to win by 9 and cover......:beerbang:

good day overall. only blemish was ****braska....:puke:

Comment

Working...
                              X