• Show
Clear All

• 1/17

ytd 228-201 +10.55

Villanova -4.5
    Toledo +8
    Puke -14

2 units each
    Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 01-17-2010, 11:09 AM.

gl today stiff, thats a whole lot of action so far, 430+ plays already. with you on nova :thumbs:

Comment

GL Stiff.....love the Rockets!:thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

nice number no nova :beerbang:

Sorry, i hit edit instead of reply, lol
        Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 01-17-2010, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Charlotte -8.5
          Minnesota -10.5

2 units each

Comment

Yea, I actually went to put it in once it dropped to -5, and then for some reason there was a huge drop to -4 (Pinnacle) and -4.5 where I was about to play it (sportbet.com), so I lucked out to win and not push, really. Also didn't hurt that Nova was solid on their free throws down the stretch....

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
              Yea, I actually went to put it in once it dropped to -5, and then for some reason there was a huge drop to -4 (Pinnacle) and -4.5 where I was about to play it (sportbet.com), so I lucked out to win and not push, really. Also didn't hurt that Nova was solid on their free throws down the stretch....
              if VIL could EVER play a full 40 minutes of good basketball that should never have even been a contest. If they aren't coming out asleep to start a game they are falling asleep after building a big lead.
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I agree. They were up nearly 20 when I checked the score in the 1H, then next thing I knew it's a close game, lol

The 2 add ons sucked.

One more:

Illinois St -5

2 units

Could have got this at -3.5 this morning, but didn't. Was really hoping this would drop back down to -4 or -4.5, but oh well. Hopefully it doesn't land exactly on 4, lol

Comment

Yeesh, not a good day.

Illy St on pace to score 16 points for the whole game :laughing:

Comment

Working...
                  X