• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundae

75-61-1: +19.35 units

still yet to break the 20 unit barrier, hopefully today's the day

1 unit

VILLANOFUN-5 vs. gtown

i think this is a matchup where the hoyas lack of depth will come into play. if nova can make it a fast pace game and create some foul trouble the hoyas will be in trouble. i have a hard time believing this matchup will produce a low scoring game like last years.
    also, gtown has beaten them a bunch of times in a row, nova should really get up for this one.

gl :thumbs:

GL Beholdah! :thumbs:

Damn, I'm opposite of ya and that doesn't happen very often, and there's no way we can middle it! :bang:

AND, YTD bro! :beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Best of luck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
        75-61-1: +19.35 units

still yet to break the 20 unit barrier, hopefully today's the day

1 unit

VILLANOFUN-5 vs. gtown

i think this is a matchup where the hoyas lack of depth will come into play. if nova can make it a fast pace game and create some foul trouble the hoyas will be in trouble. i have a hard time believing this matchup will produce a low scoring game like last years.
        also, gtown has beaten them a bunch of times in a row, nova should really get up for this one.

gl :thumbs:
        can't believe you had to struggle to push that at the end after being up 15 at the half. almost too big a lead at the half. Villanova just has a really hard time playing 40 minutes of complete basketball. I had them -200 on the ML and couldn't believe i was sweating that late in the game.....:bang:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

flyers- i know, they blew that huge lead at home vs marquette too. definately a team to avoid laying significant chalk with going foward. disapointing they had to blow almost all of the lead so quickly in 2nd half. nice job on the money line.

also flyers- any thoughts on the kansas st-texas game tomorrow? fading texas is scary, but these guys have been walking a tight rope lately. Prior to the close games vs a+m and iowa st, they only beat corpis christi by 6 at home. kansas state's ranking is legit imo. they have a great home court advantage, 40-5 at home under martin i believe. easily toughest road game for texas thus far

Comment

flyers- i know, they blew that huge lead at home vs marquette too. definately a team to avoid laying significant chalk with going foward. disapointing they had to blow almost all of the lead so quickly in 2nd half. nice job on the money line.

also flyers- any thoughts on the kansas st-texas game tomorrow? fading texas is scary, but these guys have been walking a tight rope lately. Prior to the close games vs a+m and iowa st, they only beat corpis christi by 6 at home. kansas state's ranking is legit imo. they have a great home court advantage, 40-5 at home under martin i believe. easily toughest road game for texas thus far
            VIL also forgot to show up against LOU in the 1st Half last week. That is why i didn't lay the points. I did think they would win and play inspired based on the losing streak to GT and the way they had been playing.

I was looking at KST tomorrow and 1 of 2 things will happen. TEX is either due for a really good game after playing 2 games they should by all rights have lost. Or you can look at it like they aren't playing well, they aren't as good as their record and somebody is going to pick them off. I tend to side with the latter and agree on KST. They always come to play, as well. Big Monday games have a history of these home court dogs taking out the big guys like Kansas and Texas. I need to see the line but i think KST looks like a good play.

Take a look at BUF today. I really like them in that spot over AKR especially with a lot of people i have seen mailing it in for AKR. I think it's a 4PM tip. Not paying much attention to CBB today as the slate is awful and watching some hockey and hoping for a good NFL game for once. I get OD'd on CBB after saturdays and need a break...lol There is one decent game today (VIL/GT) and it wasn't even on TV for me....:dunno:......they can ****can all this chick hoops anytime now.

Comment

Buff game already started ,up 13 at the half right now, looks like you were dead on with that one.

im definately going to take a stab at k st tomorrow the more i think about it. the fact that 3 of texas' last 4 games they could have lost to weaker teams than k st is enough for me to justify the play. that crowd is going to be freaking nuts tomorrow. tough environment for the youngins on texas. 3 of their top scorers are freshmen.

this was a weak sunday slate, im done for the day. weak monday slate as well

only other game of interest is cuse at notre dame. Cuse should be able to score at will on that team, the irish dont have the athleticsm to stop them imo. nd's ranked around 220th in defensive efficency. if cinci can score 80 on them cuse may break 100. not sure if i want to play the over or lay the road chalk.

Comment

Buff game already started ,up 13 at the half right now, looks like you were dead on with that one.

im definately going to take a stab at k st tomorrow the more i think about it. the fact that 3 of texas' last 4 games they could have lost to weaker teams than k st is enough for me to justify the play. that crowd is going to be freaking nuts tomorrow. tough environment for the youngins on texas. 3 of their top scorers are freshmen.

this was a weak sunday slate, im done for the day. weak monday slate as well

only other game of interest is cuse at notre dame. Cuse should be able to score at will on that team, the irish dont have the athleticsm to stop them imo. nd's ranked around 220th in defensive efficency. if cinci can score 80 on them cuse may break 100. not sure if i want to play the over or lay the road chalk.
                :thumbs:....looks solid

thanks for the BUF update. i'm sure they will blow that in the 2H....:bang:....

Comment

GTOWN coming to P, I double for a big matchup on wednesday

Good Luck Beholdah

:thumbs:
                  Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                  (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                  (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                  (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                  (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

if cinci can score 80 on them cuse may break 100. not sure if i want to play the over or lay the road chalk.
                    cinci scored 60 on them, i remembered it wrong.

cuse-nd total is set at 157.5, seems like a sharp number. both these teams are top 10 in offensive efficiency however. cuse should break 90, just tough to predict how nd will fare considering cuse is a solid defensive team.

Comment

Working...
                    X