• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoePa's 1/19 Baskets

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 196 - 168 - 5
    UNITS: +11.00
    1/18: 0 - 4
    MAC: 40 - 25 - 1

Last night's 0-4 showing was definitely an omen for the first day of the semester......:puke:. Suckass day at work, so bad I didn't get lunch, advised 13 students, and left at 4PM before I had a heart attack!

JIMMY HOFFaSTRA -3.5 vs. George Mason L........Played like their namesake with cement shoes on!
    WICHITA STATE -3 vs. Northern Iowa W
    OKLAHOMA +7.5 @ Texas A&M W
    MISSOURI STATE -9 vs. Indiana State L

OVEN MITT YTD: 25 - 20 - 1
    1/18: 1 - 0

"DEFINITELY"
    BOSTON COLLEGE +6.5 @ Miami, FL W.........SU

GL to ya! :glass:
    Last edited by joepa66; 01-20-2010, 08:18 AM.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

get back on track tonight joe :thumbs:

im laying low on this slate, too torn on the games. looking ahead to saturday i see a plethora of great spots.

Comment

I hope you didn't literally have a heart attack! Feel better and turn it around!!!!
      NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
      MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
      MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
      NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
      Updated on 01/13/18
      ---
      One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Originally posted by akatdrake View Post
        I hope you didn't literally have a heart attack! Feel better and turn it around!!!!
        Thanks Beholdah......let's get to Saturday really quickly!

Drake.....nah, but I could tell the blood was boiling today! Higher Ed doesn't necessarily mean smarter people to work with.......:bang: :laughing:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

What is your take on old AK-RON coming back as 8 1/2 point favorites over Miami(oh) tomorrow?

CMU -5 over EMU looks interesting as well.

Your Golden Showers are -4 1/2 tomorrow coming off that embarassment at home over Bowling Alley on Sunday......:puke:
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            What is your take on old AK-RON coming back as 8 1/2 point favorites over Miami(oh) tomorrow?

I'LL BE ON THE ZIPS....DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS LINE IS GOING, BUT I'M DEFINITELY BACKING THEM AT HOME AGAINST AN UNDERMANNED MIAMI, OH TEAM. ZIPS TOUGH AT HOME AND "THE JAR" HAS NOT BEEN A NICE PLACE TO PLACE FOR THEM (1-6 SU AND 2-5 ATS).

LOOKING HARD AT EMU IN THAT GAME! EAGLES ARE 7-3 SU IN THE LAST 10 VERSUS CMU! THAT OUGHT TO BE A GREAT GAME, EMU WITH THE BETTER OFFENSIVE TEAM AVERAGING 7 MORE PPG, BETTER FG%, AND BETTER REBOUNDING, WHILE CMU IS THE BETTER DEFENSIVE TEAM, LEAD THE MAC IN STEALS AND VERY DELIBERATE ON THE OFFENSIVE END. THEY'RE NOT A TEAM THAT GETS OUT ON THE BREAK.

Your Golden Showers are -4 1/2 tomorrow coming off that embarassment at home over Bowling Alley on Sunday......:puke:

THIS HAS BEEN A GREAT SERIES. BUT RIGHT NOW I HAVE TO GIVE THE EDGE TO THE BULLS AFTER THEIR LAST SECOND WIN AT BG AND LAST WEEKS WRECKING OF AKRON. KENT HAS BEEN PITIFUL ON OFFENSE THE LAST TWO GAMES, GOING SCORELESS FOR NEARLY 15 MINS. OF THE 2ND HALF VS. BG, AND GOING COMATOSE AT MIAMI AFTER LEADING THE GAME BY 13 AT THE HALF. ALSO, KENT HAS A BIG GAME WITH RIVAL AKRON ON SATURDAY. THE FLASHES HAVE TO WIN THIS GAME BUT I FEAR THAT THE MASS SUBSTITUTIONS BY COACH FORD DOES NOT ALLOW PLAYERS TO GET INTO ANY KIND OF OFFENSIVE RHYTHM AND OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF GAMES THEIR INSIDE PRESENCE HAS BEEN NIL. GUARDS HAVE BEEN IMPORTANT TO KENT, BUT THEY CANNOT EVEN COME CLOSE TO MATCHING RODNEY PIERCE.
            ALSO....looking at WMU, NIU among others.....

Comment

Misery State led by 23 at the half, led by as much as 26 early in the 2nd half and then give us 60 2nd half pts. to Indiana State.......:puke:

Now in OT! Thought that -9 was easy money and was counting it already......

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

Miami plays well on the road .. THey have gone to Kentucky, Colorado, X , Cincy and really competed .

Miami has won two straight , i kind of like THEM REDHAWKS getting 8.5
                Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 198 - 170 - 5
                  UNITS: +11.00
                  1/19: 2 - 2
                  MAC: 40 - 25 - 1

OVEN MITT YTD: 26 - 20 - 1
                  1/19: 1 - 0

Comment

hey joe

:thumbs:take a look at BOB HOPE CLASSIC

justin rose and ryan moore are the favs @ 15-1

I like Rose to win this. He got hot last week in Hawaii ( finished with a 64 in the final round of the sony open ).

I also like Charley Hoffman at 30-1 . He won this event in 07 ...

I think it's worth a shot to lay a unit on a few of these guys with these odds :thumbs:
                    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Working...
                    X