Wednesday Buckets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Buckets

Marshall +13 over West Virginia...An in-state rilvary of sorts and Marshall is no slacker at 13-2. Power ratings say WV by 8 and this one is on a nuetral court. PLUS WV has Ohio State on deck on Saturday so may be a look-ahead. Solid spot here for Marshall. May also throw a bit on them for the first half at +6.5 too.

Western Carolina +5 (buy 1/2) over Davidson...Weird line here and I am going with the better team this year, even on the road. Davidson is not Davidson of old and WC should pick up a nice road win here.

Texas Tech -3 over Iowa State...ISU hit the road again after a a rare road win at nebraska on Saturday. TT is 0-3 in conf and needs to get in the win column tonight at home. ISU is historically a bad road team (1st road win in 3 years in conf play on sat) and back-to-backs do not bode well for the Clones. Plus they may have some travel issues as its very icy here in Iowa. AND one of their starters, Luca Staiger just hit the road for Europe this monring to play pro ball over there. Hes their deep threat, that I personally think blows, but they will have to figure out how to recoup some of his points. Just a better spot for a short home fav here tonight with Tech. A RARE 2 UNIT play for me.

LSU/Auburn UNDER 137...LSU will control the pace of this one at home I think. Also like LSU -3 too if they do.

Maybe more later as I am looking at a few now.

GL!

I really liked the WC pick. Nice Night woody!!

Comment

Working...
    X