• NCAA Sunday

Creighton -3.5, 2 units

1-0 last time out, +2

gl tonight
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

GL!...did you watch the PHI game today? Tough to take a penalty for shooting the puck in the crowd in your own end and then lose that game on the PP with under a minute left. I watched all 4 PHI games this week and thought they played well for the most part in most of the 4 games. We'll see if they can continue it. They have always been so streaky...win like 11 in a row and play great then play lifeless awful hockey for 9 games, then good again.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Great to see ya again.......let's cash this Jays play tonight! :thumbs:

Great game though Pens/Flyers........
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Nice hit Jays with the foul shots down the stretch! :thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thx Joepa....nice being on the right side of the hook!

ff...yea I have been watching the Flyers non-stop and actually went to a couple games during this nice little streak(NYR and Dal), I think the Flyers are playing pretty good right now, the only problem is they throw in one clunker every now and again but at least it has been like once every 5 games....Timmonen's penalty was such a ****ty penalty and a tough way to lose the game, Flyers had chances to pour it on Pitt today, but I am very optimistic about this team, besides Washington right now, I think the Flyers could hold their own against anyone else in the east...I love how JVR has done his rookie year too
          To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
          2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Working...
          X