Lang Tuesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lang Tuesday

20 DIME - UAB BLAZERS - This is going to be a fun game.

Both teams are a perfect 5-0 in conference play and while Tulsa is 16-3 overall opposed to UAB's 17-2 mark, Bartow Arena is a place they have struggled big time.

Tulsa has never won here going 0-4 losing by an average margin of 19 points.

Yes, Tulsa is one of the biggest teams in college basketball but not the quickest of teams and when you are getting full court pressed the entire game in kind of negates your height advantage.

UAB has been one of the toughest places to win for any team the last few years as evidenced by their 36-2 SU record since the 07-08 season and the only two losses were to Memphis, who was ranked in the top 5 both times.

The Golden Hurricane are off a sluggish effort at home against Rice while UAB was doing the same in a win over Marshall so I expect both teams to be focused for this great battle.

With Tulsa having never won here and just how tough a place this is to play with what is on the line, I will side with UAB and some good line value right along with it.

At the end of the day I'm more impressed with UAB and their home wins over Cincinnati by 17 and Butler by 10 than anything Tulsa has done on the road this year.

FREE SELECTION - KENTUCKY-SOUTH CAROLINA OVER
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"
Working...
X