Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Tuesday Hoops***

Ncaab 48-46 +11.45 units

Been plodding along @ .500 for a week or so. Sunday pissed me off, not only did I miss the good line (+4.5) that would have won, I slept on the -4 that would have pushed and played the **** line +3.5 that flamed out. Got the over and slip out on the game, but that's not the point. I need to start taking things more erious and getting the best line I can.... One in so far

Heels-1.5-105

3 units

Played this early morning. It's pretty damn popular but I'm on it regardless. Reminds me of Duke over Clemson. Both teams aren't where they "should" be, but they both can still win these short lined roadies. Ton, ton ton of leans, trying to narrow it down to 3 plays.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Mia/Terps o145

BC+4

Baylor-2

3 units each

Got BC+4 @Betus, and went to play in a parlay right after I played this.... dropped to +2.5?

Comment

just played that over myself and still contemplatin backing unc , gl tonight dogg :thumbs:

Comment

GL!...Udog....I went with the MD over so lets hope there is some scoring. Just hope MIA can crack the 70 point mark.
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Kentucky-3.5 2ndh

4 units

Pissed I didn't play the damn under:bang:

Comment

i am the black angel of death

Comment

Nice job with BC and Baylor blew it at home! Let's get KY to cash bro! :thumbs:
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

can't believe that MIA(fl) couldn't get into the mid 60's today. they are garbage these days.
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                X