Clear All

• wed

84-73-2 +16

gotta bounce back from the tuesday debacle

2 units

Georgia+9 (-115) at florida

1/2 unit

Georgia ml +340

gonna try and finalize my slate tonight because of work, hate rush capping after work.

lmao...i hadn't seen downey this year but i kept reading i think it was you saying what a black hole he is. no kidding.

GL!...on the ones for WED. Im taking WED off i think.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      lmao...i hadn't seen downey this year but i kept reading i think it was you saying what a black hole he is. no kidding.

GL!...on the ones for WED. Im taking WED off i think.
      i need a day off but i dont think florida should be laying 9 to this team.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
        i need a day off but i dont think florida should be laying 9 to this team.
        me neither. i had an up and down day finishing 4-3 but i don't feel like picking anything tomorrow..lol....i just hope UGA doesn't come back flat off that big win.

Comment

me neither. i had an up and down day finishing 4-3 but i don't feel like picking anything tomorrow..lol....i just hope UGA doesn't come back flat off that big win.

that is definately a concern.

florida hasnt beaten any team with a pulse by more than 9 this year expect for florida st in beginning of season. they dropped those two games back to back to richmond and a bad south bama team at home and they havent done enough since to make me think they arent very beatable.

That Nova total is that high for a reason...

Comment

I think Villonova breaks the century mark vs. notre dame, trying to figure out how to play this.

Comment

Georgia will be money at least one of these next two road games imo. South Carolina will be in the ultimate letdown spot saturday vs. georgia, if georgia loses by double digits to florida they may get dogged an extra couple points in the saturday game, so wont be the end of the world if georgia doesnt come thru here. but i think they got legit shot to beat the gaytors.

Nova vs. Irish

depaul just hung a 50 spot up on notre dame this past saturday in the 2nd half. its kind of hard to fathom a 100 point half in a depaul game. not too surprising, as notre dame is 255th in defensive efficiency (kenpom). I'd be shocked if nova doesnt have a 50+ point half here, they should torch that defense. i dont see any way notre dame can possibly guard these guys. going to play both nova and over. i see a 10.5 out there so waiting to lock these in.

Comment

2 units

Nova-ND: Over 166

Comment

2 units

Nova-11

locked them both in so i dont have to think about it tomorrow, even though i maybe could get a better number on the total. im thinkin 103-84 final .

Comment

GL Beholdah.....then Dawgs is for real! :thumbs:
                    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Best of luck!

Comment

PUR opened -8 1/2 over WIS and was immediately bet down to -8. I thought the line would be -7, but also thought they might inflate the line to as high as -9 as i think that PUR would get most of the money. Interesting that the first money was on the dog. Makes you think about taking the Under as well if that first move was correct. I am going to wait it out and see if i can get a better line.

Comment

PUR opened -8 1/2 over WIS and was immediately bet down to -8. I thought the line would be -7, but also thought they might inflate the line to as high as -9 as i think that PUR would get most of the money. Interesting that the first money was on the dog. Makes you think about taking the Under as well if that first move was correct. I am going to wait it out and see if i can get a better line.
                          same here, going to wait that one out, its 7.5 at the greek. boiler likes the under, i cant see wiscy reaching 60

Comment

screwed on uga most likely, they cant handle florida's pressure. wierd team florida is

1 unit

Texas-16.5

Comment

well i hope you all had better night than i did. back to back **** nights, came up just shy on the over much like the maryland game yesterday. :bang: really thought that'd get at least in the 170's.

will likely make a play on the purdue game but other than that taking these next two nights off to clear the head, hopefully texas gets it together and blows these guys out to minimize the damage today.

Comment

Working...
                              X