Illinois St +6.5
    NC Charlotte +2
    James Madison +3 -120
    SMU -5.5
    Creighton +3 -120
    LSU +8.5
    Texas -16.5

2 units each

stifler moms....:beerbang:...........you were on fire last night with the big plays....you should start your own service...:beerbang:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

think you're on the right side of the texas game, may join you on that one. this is a game pittman should dominate, tech is without a couple of their bigs this game, roberts and cohadarevic who combine for 12 boards a game. seeing how tech has fared in their last few road games, this could get real ugly.

gl tonight stiff :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
        think you're on the right side of the texas game, may join you on that one. this is a game pittman should dominate, tech is without a couple of their bigs this game, roberts and cohadarevic who combine for 12 boards a game. seeing how tech has fared in their last few road games, this could get real ugly.

gl tonight stiff :thumbs:
        That's what I'm hoping, lol. Seems there was alot of love for Tech tonight getting all those points, and they have kept it close so far and actually lead right now, so who knows. Looked like a great bounce back spot to me for Texas against a team who quite frankly sucks ass on the road and isn't even at full strength. Maybe Texas really is as overrated as it has appeared lately.

I watched nearly the whole game and don't understand how Illinois St didn't win outright, let alone not cover the +6.5 against Wichita. They took a fat dump at mid court right before the half and a 2 defecit turned into a 7 pt one, and then just some seemingly iffy shots dropping from 3 for Wichita, and next think you know it's a 16 pt game. Then they trail by 6 and foul with 3 secs left, AFTER letting it run from about 12 secs down to 3 with Wichita dribbling it out. Why bother fouling at that point? LMFAO

And I should have known better than to back ****ty ass LSU :bang:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post

Maybe Texas really is as overrated as it has appeared lately.
          unfortunately it looks like that is the case, no defense and this dexter pittman guy has fallen off the planet. hard to explain really. they'll start playing well again as soon as i fade them ha

Comment

Working...
          X