X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Lang

LANG

Thursday's Selections

20 DIME - NORTH TEXAS EAGLES -This game is going down to the wire and the points are the way to go.

North Texas has been playing solid basketball here the last few weeks with exception to a pair of meetings with Arkansas St.

In rolling to a 6-3 SU mark their last 9 games, 2 of those losses were to ASU by 5 at home and 13 at home.

Other than that, they have taken care of everyone except a 2 point loss at Louisiana Lafayette as a 4 point dog.

I also don't know what it is about Thursdays but North Texas is 6-0 ATS last 6 Thursday games.

All told, 5-2 ATS last 7 and a red hot 5-2-1 ATS last 8 on the road.

You dig a little deeper and you will see the Mean Green a fantastic 13-3-1 ATS last 17 on the highway.

It all adds up to a cover and possible outright win by North Texas as they step up and take advantage of WKU's 3-8-1 ATS run versus teams better than .500.

20 dime - NORTH TEXAS

10 DIME - NY KNICKS -Ok, they cost me against the Lakers, I will roll with them again here.

They played the Lakers tough but 4th quarter execution cost them.

Off the deflating loss they got destroyed by Dallas only to rebound and crush the T'wolves by double digits.

Now they catch a Toronto team off facing the Miami Heat and the last 9 times that has happened, the Raptors are 0-9 SU and ATS next game out.

Enter the Knicks tonight after the Raptors beat the Heat last night.

Making matters even worse tonight for the Raptors are they are also 0-6 SU and ATS the game before facing the Pacers.

The planets are aligned for the Knicks to handle their business versus Toronto playing on back to back nights were they are also 1-8 SU and ATS with no rest.

10 dime KNICKS

FREE SELECTION - BOSTON-ORLANDO UNDER
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Well there goes my N. Texas play......I was going to back Bradley last night but Lang was on them and they got beat SU! Lang is a freaking joke.......:laughing:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Have to be very careful of " The Lang Jinx " :laughing:
      In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
      The Grateful Dead..........
      "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Comment

Working...
      X